Thread: heartbreak
View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 03-04-2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
That's totally incorrect.

Alcohol is a depressant, i.e. it makes you feel sad. There's no post trauma or depression treatments utilising alcohol. Pscilocybin and other psychedelics are used increasingly commonly to treat trauma and depression as the studies proving their efficacy pile up.

Your mistake was the alcohol.

If you are still going through heartbreak and can get shrooms, get shrooms.

Peace,

kowalski
i'd say the benefit that alcohol had was that it dulled the neverending heartache, and actually made it possible to have a genuine happy laugh when in the right company, ofcourse there's no scientifically approved treatment based on alcohol because it is toxic, unlike psychedelics.

the shrooms were bad for me in the state i was in, probably even without the alcohol they would have just amplified the way i was feeling. its all about context, set and setting, if i was in a controlled environment 2 weeks later and tripped with intention, then yes it would have been beneficial. but no i just stupidly ate a shit ton of mushies to escape, and the opposite happened.

no more shrooms until they start sporadically appearing in the hills next autumn now, we had the last few back in december

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
You lads have no idea how much I wanna do this
you're not the only one dude. its actually quite easy and legal to make from raw materials. been considering it for a while, but im not sure i'd trust my chemistry skills when it comes to the most powerful psychedelic out there