Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#42)
Old

Default 03-04-2017, 08:29 AM

2-set - 2 hot blonde teenagers
Me: Hey, how's your night going? (stein opener)
Her: Fine
Me: My nights going good. Out catching up with some old school-friends.... (statement based on her answer)
Her: *nods*
me: I just noticed you from ever there and thought you looked cute. and wanted to say hi. You look Swedish
Her: No, i'm from here
Me: I was in Sweden last month, and everyone looks a bit like you. (statement/story)
Her: *politely smiles*
Me: So what are you guys up too later? (trying to involve the friend, but she is just staring at her friend, eye-coding her, lol)
Her: Not sure
Me: We're going to X-bar -
Me: you ever go there?
Her: Sometimes
Me: We go there for the cheap cocktails
Me: What's your name, anyway?
Her: Sophie
Me: I used to have a hamster called Sophie
Her: haha
Me: I'm gonna try to guess how old you are
Her: OK
Me: (I look her up and down like i'm studying her) 23?
Her: 18
Me: Shit, you're just a baby. What time's you bed time?
Her: haha
Me: What are you drinking there?
Her: Vodka
Me: (I go into a short story about being in Vegas for a friends stag doo and getting way drunk on vodka and about how I hate it now)
Her: (kind of starring at her glass waiting for me to leave! lol)

*At this point the target simply seems to be simply 'tolerating' me - And her friend has just been looking at the target the whole time. Could be shy. Could just hate me

Not sure what to say. What to talk about, now.

I completely go into my head as the atmosphere is now super awkward. You can literally feel it. I 100% lose any form of 'frame' here and am bordeline wanting to apologise to them for approaching them/bothering them! lol

Me: Sooooo...........yeah. OK, then. I'm just gonna.......go now. Errrr.....bye!!

And I scuttle off with my tail between my legs!

There was another 'better' interaction shortly after, but the girl was from Prague. Foreign girls just seem 10x more talkative than Brit girls. Especially YOUNG brit girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to lexcorp For This Useful Post:
kowalski (03-04-2017)