View Single Post
(#99)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-03-2017, 08:53 PM

I said recently that I'm determined to get into business. I also said it last year, and maybe the year before that. In fact back in 2009 I studied business, even had a marketing and business plan all mapped out, but life took an alternative turn and it all went to shit.

Now it's back on my radar and my heart and mind is set on seeing it through.

I have a bunch of books sitting right in front of me that I'm going to engross myself in. I'm currently almost halfway through Internet riches - The simple money making secrets of online millionaires.

The others are,

How to make a fortune on the internet...

Starting a business from home...

Start and run an internet business...

Brain boosters for business advantage

I have dozens upon dozens of other great books but I've decided they can all wait. I've prioritized what's important to me now and that's it - I'll be launching an online business at some point in the summer. Whether that's selling a shitload of stuff on Amazon for profit, or finding a niche market with it's very own website, I'll be doing something. I've reached that point where I'm sick talking and it's time for action.

I do of course still have the degree to do, but I don't care I'll juggle that shit alongside. It's not so important anymore but I'm willing to complete it since I've invested so much time in it already.

You can't win if you don't play