View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 30-03-2017, 03:26 PM

Wow I haven't posted since October...

I am making great progress in working on what I will accept and won't accept. For the most part this has usually been me voting with my feet, if I don't like something I'd just walk away, but recently I've focused on not accepting that behaviour by calling somebody out on it immediately (both diplomatically and less-so as the situation demands). Ex. colleague doing something without realising it makes my life harder, let them know what they're doing and ask the to change it, usually works fine.
Supposedly meeting a girl who texts me 5-10mins before we're supposed to meet cancelling for a caught at work/friend upset emergency, I'll tell them its a really shitty thing outright and if they seem sorry I'll let them make it up to me otherwise I'll cut that shit out.
I find it harder sometimes than other depending on my headspace at the time but it's making good progress.

Last month I realised that with the 2 regular girls I was seeing for a couple of months there were feelings developing and getting trodden on so I cut my ties with them before it ended on bad terms. This worked in my favour as it enabled me to re-focus on where I was headed and what I wanted and follow some pursuits I'd let fall by the wayside.

I've got a new apartment closer to downtown Montreal that I'll move into in June. I'm excited to be better placed and loads cheaper but also sad to leave my current apartment as it's pretty bad ass with nice balconies and a fireplace.

My most recent encounter was last Sunday with a cute girl with short hair on the underground. She kept looking at me across the carriage. I found myself nervous to walk straight over and chat to her so when she got up for her stop, I stood too, big smiles and told her that she had beautiful hair, she thanked me so I gave her a card with my number and told her to text me if she wanted.
She text me later that day and we're grabbing a coffee this Saturday...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (02-04-2017), kowalski (30-03-2017), markuk (31-03-2017)