View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 29-03-2017, 04:33 PM

ok guys thanks i appreciate the input. i will be in the bar a few nights anyway so i will take your advice and say something along the lines of "we must hang out together when you're not in work cos i think you're cute" next time im in and play it from there. i wasn't direct last time.
as far as her interest goes, (i was there lastnight too) she gravitates to where i am standing at the bar everytime theres nobody to be served, and flirts with her eyes (the most reliable ioi imo). im not purely just trying to fuck her, she's a laugh. good company. but it would be nice .

i'm not completely useless with women, i have a good feel for whether its on or not as there's 4 other lasses im "gaming" in other towns, this spanish girl is the only one i find enigmatic hence why im being so anal with it on this forum haha. the way i see it is its not as black and white as green and red lights? i mean they exist, but there's a chasm of grey area between the 2, and surely its in these uncertain situations where pick up artistry can be practiced most and put to its best uses, to learn to increase the green light frequency?
thanks

i believe what you both said about it being a waste of time, i wont pursue it at the cost of my dignity of course, its all just abit of fun.

thanks guys !

Last edited by Riff; 29-03-2017 at 04:39 PM.