Thread: heartbreak
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 15-03-2017, 09:28 PM

dude, you make my situation look like a walk in the park. your ex mrs sounds like a grade A bitch for being so cold, but i don't know you or her so can't really judge... respect for staying in the picture, i know a few lasses who's fellas just walked out of the picture completely after having a kid.

there is a saying that goes something along the lines of "strength comes from pain", i know it to be true and im sure you do even more so dan.

also, on another note, i found a good way to deal with the pain right after the breakup, it was to just get fucked up often... they say its a bad idea but i disagree. its the only crutch a man has in such a dark time imo.
obviously there's a limit to this sort of behaviour, i did it for 2 weeks and it peetered out over another 2 weeks...

funny story. the day after me and my ex broke up, i went to my brothers house and drank all day while helping him pack up (he was moving house). when it got dark, he pulled out some magic mushrooms, and me being in the state i was in decided to have 2 doses, bare in mind i hadn't had any psychedelics for over a year...

long story short, i went for a shower, started tripping in the shower, stayed in there for 3 hours, smashed the bathroom to bits while screaming obscenities about dying and making the most primal noises i've ever heard come out of my being, and enjoying every minute of it...
i should add that my brother is a sadistic torturous motherfucker and you should never give psychedelics to someone who has recently been through any kind of trauma. it fucks you up