Thread: heartbreak
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-03-2017, 05:58 PM

Never thought I'd be talking about this on here again but yeah, I've felt immense heartbreak.

In short, this girl finished with me and I was all heartbroken and shit. Then it turned out she was actually pregnant, yet still wanted nothing to do with me. I went out of my mind and was in pain/anger/rage for a long fucking time.

Then I moved away after about a year to Belfast, 50 miles away. I moved for my sanity and a fresh start. Although I was still fucked up for a long time after the move, slowly but surely the pain and anger passed - not totally, but as the years went by I no longer burned with rage every day at feeling I got fucked over, & what I lost out on. I moved 5 years ago.

As for cutting all contact, that was impossible as we have a kid together. Which contributed to it taking such a long time for me to get to a place where I accepted things as they are & moved on.

I wouldn't even want to be with her now after everything, but she is a great mum & I have always slept easy knowing my boy is ok.

Having said that, life wouldn't be as good as it is now if none of that had happened. I turned the pain on it's head & changed my life around for the better. It's slightly bittersweet that all the cool changes I made to my life came from a place of such pain, but it is what it is. I could either stay where I was & end up dead or in jail, or move the fuck away... I chose wisely.

Ps. Another cool thing that came from it was that I found this forum full of sexy fuckers too.

You can't win if you don't play