View Single Post
(#95)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Sadly not much. Been toying around a bit with a couple of girls from time to time but ain't been "gaming" much properly. Which I intend to change.

I'm always so busy with work and gym and study and voluntary work and trying to figure out what the fuck business to get into that I often feel overwhelmed with stuff I've got going on. Other areas of life suffer.

Although I was out last weekend for the first time in ages, only to one of my regular places down the street. This Polish girl practically jumped me. She was like OMG YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!! And she must have said that a hundred times. I thought it was a sure thing as I went home with her to her place, even though she was like "you're only staying for an hour". I thought it was token resistance. However her Russian, male housemate was there. I think that played a part in me not getting laid that night.

I took her number. Didn't bother texting her as I was trying to rekindle something with this other girl from last year, who I left on bad terms with. Seems to have went tits up again. Bitch, she's so hot and we have gotten as far as being intimate together without going all the way. And the things we talked about doing, I've been looking to do for years - she literally voiced my fantasy, word for word, with no prior knowledge or prompting. So obviously it was gutting to not actually fulfill it, having come so close. So to speak.

Anyways, I'll text the Polish bird tomorrow, apologizing for being so busy and ask her out.

Plus, I'll be getting my ass out a lot more from now on too.

Yes!
Dan is back

Game doesn't just increase traffic to your bedroom,
It changes your life
The Following User Says Thank You to Dannyboy For This Useful Post:
dan300 (08-03-2017)