View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-03-2017, 06:18 PM

I'm not entirely sure exactly what direction I'm going to take, but what I do want is a significantly more enriching life.

I'm looking into online business and that's most likely going to be my first attempt at it. Again, I haven't decided what exactly to sell yet. I'm worried about grabbing some product "just for the sake of it" and would prefer to give myself the best chance by making sure it's something worthwhile, and popular now etc.

Was looking into jumping on this Amazon bandwagon, where people buy stuff for cheap and sell it at a profit using Amazon as the middleman. Again, need to be careful what to buy and sell there.

Sure, pulling 100 hour weeks sounds ridiculous (it doesn't just sound it, it is) but yep the bottom line is to be the driving force in my own company or organisation. Fuck 100 hour weeks. I didn't necessarily mean sitting behind a desk the whole time, but everything else you do that helps you to grow your business or assist in your personal growth - reading, studying all that stuff "outside" work.

The CEO of our company was up doing a talk last week and all I could think the whole time was "I'm gunna be in your shoes one day motherfucker"

Now, I don't mean literally in his shoes. I mean I want to be the top guy. The CEO. A fucking successful entrepreneur.

You can't win if you don't play