View Single Post
(#223)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-02-2017, 07:59 AM

It's been a difficult couple of weeks but this is what's happened:

last week (the first week after my friend past), I would randomly start to cry when I realised I would never see him again.

I knew I had to accept the pain and face up to it. The last time I saw my friend I was at at the 02 in Wembley in December. Last week I had tickets with my brother to go there again. It would have been too easy to not go. I decided to go and although I found it painful at times I enjoyed it (green day).

On the Friday I ran 11k in the rain and cold. I saw another runner talking to a dog owner whilst petting her big dog (edit - how did I make that sound perverted?!). As I ran past the dog ignored the runner and we seemed to track eyes. It was a lovely dog.
It made me appreciate the simple things in life.

This week has been easier (emotions seem less intense, only cried a couple of times). I've felt I want to reach out and connect with family and people who are not fucktards.
I went to my running club on Tuesday and again last night. At one point we were all running (about 10 of us) and some black dude who was walking in front of us started screaming into his phone and pretending we were chasing him (was so funny).

I also spend a few days going through photos of us all on holiday (Ireland, Barcelona, Thailand, Egypt & USA). It was difficult but I had a lot of laughs. It also reminded me the best experiences are with other people. All the pictures of nice landscapes and shit just don't compare to photos of when we were having a good time.

I was chatting to women in the club (who is cute but married). She seems very outgoing and as leading an adventurous life (moved from Australia, 2 years ago and off travelling again soon).
We're going to spend some time together today with other members of the club exploring parts of London.

I'm also trying to go to bed on time and sleep properly as this affects my mood.

I messaged the Chinese student (from Leeds) and told her I want to see her again and she is keen (I gave her a good seeing too so I wasn't that surprised).

Next week I'm off to Miami for a week (holiday). Can't really afford it but paid for the flights and accommodation already, so should be ok.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 17-02-2017 at 08:09 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-02-2017), DaveM2015 (10-03-2017), kowalski (21-02-2017)