View Single Post
(#222)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-02-2017, 11:18 PM

I lost a lifelong best friend last Sunday to a quad biking accident whilst he was on holiday.
He was like another brother to me. I also have a twin brother and we were all very close. It’s the first real loss in my life which has had any meaning.

There is some level of irony in his passing.

On the Friday I met a chinese girl in the street. She was wearing a skirt and I had noticed a tattoo on her thigh under her tights. (I thought she looked a little slutty).

I felt entitled straight away (fucked two asians last year). We spoke and I asked about her tattoo’s and said they were sexy. She was going back to Leeds that night so there was no time for anything in London.
The text conversation that evening:

Me:
So when are you next visiting London?

Her:
Not sure but I invite you to come to Leeds

Me:
Tempting do I get to see all 5 tattoos?

Her
Maybe

Me:
In exchange you can listen to my English accent.

Her
Lol, sounds pretty fair

Me:
Do you have a sofa I can sleep on?

Her:
Sure. I live by myself just come down.

On Sunday I went to Leeds, she was staying in university accommodation (a dive). Suffice to say she didn’t have a sofa. The sex was good. She reminded me of thai girls and she also had the same name of one of the first thai girls I met with my friend back in 2007.

I didn’t find out he has past away until that evening. It was surreal (still is).
He would have seen the funny side in it. I’ll miss his sense of humour.

I’m thankful I moved to London and pushed myself into difficult situations
(A week before the chinese girl there was a cute 24 Romanian girl - I grabbed her hair and asked if she liked it pulled. She was fucking crazy. I kissed her when she said no and she loved it.).

I’m not sure what life holds for me but I’ll never forgot my mate and his way of making me laugh and the fortitude he showed in the face of adversity (more than most will ever know).

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (13-02-2017), kowalski (13-02-2017)