View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The first rule of book club is.. - 17-01-2017, 11:38 PM

Looks like I'm copying Phils thread but I was gunna do this anyways he just got in there first. Plus this one's regarding real books.

I'm only gunna list books I read from this year onwards because I want to keep a proper track of all the books I read from now on.

I'll do short reviews on some of them. Which will be in no way extravagant detailed accounts. Just quick, in-a-nutshell opinions.

Feel free to add comments or opinions of your own to any of the books I list that you've also read, or if you have any questions ask away.

At the weekend I read The Lean Startup - It's a book for entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs, with many case studies and practical "outside the box" advice on business and entrepreneurship.

Just finished The Secret which I started last night done 100 pages per night - It's based on this "law of attraction" that I'm sure most of us have heard about. Basically if you live and breath positivity, and positive thoughts about what you want, you will receive it... I'll keep you posted on how fast I get a million quid and 3 glamour model girlfriends.

I'm going to be reading a hell of a lot more now. My only problem is that I've got so many hard copy and ebooks I'm spoilt for choice so I've often found myself start a book for a few chapters then ditch it and go on to another... but I'm not playing that shit no more.

You can't win if you don't play