View Single Post
(#221)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2017, 11:58 PM

Little update.

I'm still going out fairly regularly doing day game.

I think what I'm addicted too is the feeling I get when I hit on a girl who is early 20's who is attracted to me (It's just not the same with older women). I just think at some basic level she wants to fuck and if we don't fuck my game isn't tight. I'm not fucking many girls in this age group (1 last year). So I'm addicted to improving my game.

Since November 2016 I started keeping track of my stats (approaches / numbers / dates). Also writing small comments to myself about things I’m doing which seem positive.

I found this useful. I was getting a lot of numbers in November but not much else. So in December I tried harder to be persistent with girls, stop going for numbers when I felt awkward. The net result was 6 dates compared to 1. I also have decided to lie to girls who are early 20’s when they ask my age. They always think I’m late 20’s so I just tell them 32 (I’m 38).

2 of these dates were over christmas (idates). An American (late 20’s). A Thai / Swedish girl (20).
The American girl was leaving for Argentina that evening but we had time for a beer. She’ll be back in the UK and had said she wants to meet-up.

The Thai-Swedish girl. She was good fun - has a rich daddy so doesn’t work and takes drugs. When she’s back in London we’ll meetup.

I’m also doing no-fap. Had no faps since late November.

I’m off snowboarding on Saturday, which I’m looking forwards to.

One area I need to push myself more into is groups of girls. Once I am more comfortable with this I want to push myself back into going into bars. I like daygame but girls are often busy have shit logistics. I would like to be able to just pull a girl home and fuck her.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle