View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default My first email close! - 26-02-2009, 09:14 AM

I've been noticing girls and what could be considered sets more lately and Walking to work this morning I met eye-to-eye, for a split second at least, with a girl turning in to my road off a side road.
She was walking practically by my side. She looked a bit like Salma Hayek and I was even more intrigued because she was wearing a decent pair of full-cup headphones-One of my passions is music and for this girl to warrant wearing a decent pair of headphones must mean she enjoys listening to her music-that's what was going through my head anyway.

Without thinking, I closed in on her, and lifted one of the cups and said "It wouldn't hurt to throw me a smile". She stopped, took the phones off. "What" she said. I repeated myself. "OK" she said..."Do I know you". Concious of how I was saying it, I said in a matter of fact voice "No" and raised a big smile. She smiled. "So where you headed this morning" I asked her. "Work"..."I guessed that" (and I did, looking at the way she was dressed). "Where's that" and before she could answer I threw in a sort of time constraint-"I'm off to work myself, so let's walk"...she answered my original question. "Never you mind" she said. "Oh OK, fair enough" and I stopped and went to the kerb to cross the road. I didn't expect it, but she stopped, turned around and asked me my name. "What's your's" - "Katie". "Nice to meet you Katie". "I work at RBS around the corner". She added. "Great" I said, "that wasn't too hard was it". She giggled. "I tell you what, I don't work too far from you and I walk this way every day. Maybe we'll meet again one day walking to work, but just in case we don't, let me grab a contact from you so we can carry this conversation on in more detail when we both have more time".

So she gave me her email address!!!

It's a start!

Ddk

P.S. Could I ask an Admin correct my mistake in the title! Cheers.

Last edited by Diamond; 26-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.