View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2016, 08:50 PM

Last night

Last night me and my best mate went out in our local town. We intended on having a few drinks and ended up staying out all night. We had a few drinks at one pub that wasn't busy and moved onto two other pubs and chatted we didn't see any nice single ladies but we had fun. We then got to a pub with a club upstairs. It was heaving and good fun. I chatted to people I knew and danced. I seen a eastern European woman who was pretty in her early 40s. I went to talk to get and she said in 40 and too old for you. She said if I don't find a girl my age I will go home with you lol. A short haired woman kept trying to dance with me but she wasn't my type. I then spotted a petite brunette looking at me. I turned and approached her. I went to talk to her and as I went in close we kissed. I danced for a while and we made out. The eastern European girl tried to cockblock me lol by speaking to my girl. I laughed it off saying they were jealous but their interest worked in my favour. I said to her your place or mine and we went to her friends house and got down to business lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
Carco (29-12-2016), kowalski (29-12-2016), markuk (28-12-2016)