Thread: Day game Diary
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 19-12-2016, 08:28 PM

enlighten me Kowalski, how do your plans look like?

So I'm happy with how today went I was feeling tired after a leg workout. I was dithering a lot, a lot of it in my head, the environment was very quiet and I wasn't really used to it (I'm used to the hustle and bustle of London) so I felt a lot of social pressure.

Eventually went into a mall, opened a girl sitting on a bench semi-direct "you don't look like your from around here" at first she looked a bit taken aback but then the conversation started to flow. She even number closed me . Tomorrow we will be going on an adventure together to a waterfall (sure what else would you do in Ireland?!)

After the success I was feeling great, but I could not push myself to keep going (it was getting dark and targets where dying out).

I spotted a nice enough looking girl but as I ran to stop her she turned into a shop. Same with another girl. Damn. I am still happy with what I did and how well the approach went.

What I learnt:
You need a "fuck it" attitude when you are by yourself. Really embrace the perceived social suicide your brain is telling you you are committing. Keep telling your brain "fuck it" as you approach. After first good approach you will get into social mode. Social mode is when your mind switches from a state of avoidance to proactively seeking out targets. I live for this mode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EamTT For This Useful Post:
Carco (29-12-2016), kowalski (19-12-2016), markuk (20-12-2016)