View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default 26-02-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sync View Post
....... However, Ross has admitted to treating his students like shit in the past and has had a redemptive experience regarding this in his own personal development through exercises that he describes have, “opened his heart,” which have a had a profound impact on the way he teaches........
This was a really personal moment for me because along with bear, I was one of the students he treated like shit although Orion and Riker got the worst of it because they stepped into Ross' limelight. The smartest thing that I did was stay in the shadows.

Actually Ross' redemptive experience happened when a few of us called him on his own bullshit.

Later I finally got him to read the Middle Piller and The Garden of Pomegranets by Israel Regardie and after he really worked the exercises in the books he had a bit of a revelation and got all remorseful. Which is a common experience of people who practice Kabbalistic meditations it opens you up to all sorts of shit.... Good Shit but still difficult to take sometimes.

OO

Last edited by Double O; 26-02-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes F$*@£!!