View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default is it too late?? - 15-12-2016, 11:17 PM

Hi, just need some advice of more experienced artists Warning: This might be a long read.
I think that I should start by saying that I have been with same girl for last 14 years. I am still with her, but I am ready for some spice in life.
To the story:
I have been working with this girl, lets call her K, for a few years. K had a boyfriend,but they have split up few months ago. I have not been interested in K while she was with someone else and I dont think she was interested in me. K has started playing games with me after she left her ex. You know it little touches,winks smiles and most importantly sex talks. Not just any sex talks,but wildest dreams talks. It is important to say that K knows about my gf and kids. She went back home for a week recently and we have swapped many many messages on fb. We were closer than ever when she came back. Day before yesterday after a night shift I have dropped her off from work and she invited me for a coffe. I have managed to kiss her and she seemed very happy about us kissing. I have tried to progress there and then, but it was " I need a shower" response. I said OK and we said bye. I went home hoping for some sleep (didn't get any btw). I have somehow foud an excuse to get out of house that afternoon so I went to see her, thinking - I'll score she had a shower. This is when it all goes south. She said that she was thinking about it and she thinks that it would be a mistake to start anything. For some reason I have been very open to her and I have told her that I am not looking for anything serious just sex. I believe that was a mistake.
I did go to see her today. She semed fine, but she would not kiss me no matter what.
What would you guys do? Just don't preach about loyalty please. I realy do want to smash her.