View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-12-2016, 01:28 AM

Day game yesterday

I headed to the Trafford centre to do some Christmas shopping and some day game yesterday. It took me a while to approach but just before lunch I spotted a hot petite blonde a perfume stall. I approached and told her I couldn't walk by without saying you look fantastic today. She asked me to repeat it and I said it again. (Irish accent) lol. She smiled and said thankyou and was quite shocked. I found out her name and what she was studying etc. where she was from and told her about myself. I settled down after the approach but still felt nervous in set and I could have spoke more about myself. I should have tried for a number close but I said nice to meet you and left. I didn't manage anymore approaches I bottled all my other approaches and felt frustrated with myself. I need to say game more regularly to get over my aa. I will only approach when a girl is alone and I don't like people over hearing my approach as it puts me off. I need to get over this I also prefer to approach girls working in shops. I aim to approach 5 times per week until he new year.