Thread: Wtf happened
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 29-11-2016, 01:40 PM

This happens all the time when the girl is hot.

In the moment she loved it but then went back to logical.

She probably thought "I don't even know this guy, I have only spent x amount of minutes with him and cause he approached me on the street I don't fully trust him"

With the follow up text/call you need to build trust and safety with her, don't try to get too far too soon. Convey as much as possible being a friendly and trustworthy person, not someone who is just going to fuck her and leave. She has 10 other fit, well-enamoured guys ready on Tinder willing to do that.

Be the person that she can trust then when you meet gradually start the process of seduction..building kino and strong eye contact and calibrating her attraction levels (backing off when necessary). You need an emotional connection to stand out (that is why teasing and pushing buttons is such a popular way of building attraction, it's not saying these things that build attraction but the emotional connection that results from the "problem then reconciliation" process you two go through together...think about any girlfriends you had in the past this is the process you went through to strengthen your relationship). You need to create drama: a jealousy plot line with another girl (either on your phone or real life)..although this feels mean, like it or not this is what creates attraction because her identity is now invested in you.