Thread: dry spell over
View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 29-11-2016, 01:21 PM

Well done Alexander83

It is always a good feeling when you get laid so long as you are attracted to her.

100% agree about having fun with rejection. I like to add in something like "fight for me" or "you know I make a lot of money if that helps" or just a creepy "you know you want to" as she leaves. That takes the sting out of it and trains your brain to associate positive vibes with rejection.

Lexcorp: It is 100% to do with your state. If you have warmed up your creative neurons will be firing and no matter what you say it will come off as "good" cause you are coming from a non-needy, value taking place. Also try adding kino to every set (that is touching). I like to do handshakes and hugs and kisses on the cheek/lips if I'm feeling extra cheeky and in state. Keep pushing the boundaries, start a kino-compliance ladder and calibrate her reactions. If she is not into it back off until she is comfortable again, this is so important to be able to gauge as you don't want to come off as a sexual predator, on the flip side you don't want to be the archtypical nice guy.

Hope this helps.