View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 29-11-2016, 12:58 PM

Hi Lexcorp,

First thing to realise is we all have off days and nights. This is why we are humans and not machines. So knowing this is common and everyone goes through this should be some form of consolation.

I remember being in satellite towns to London e.g. Bournemouth, Maidstone etc and just having brutal nights out. Girls would tell me to fuck off, guys would get in my face and minor pandamonium would break out. So having some girls ignore you is really no big deal other than what your ego makes it out to be.

I think your hesitancy in the first set, set a precadent for the rest of the night. That first set can fuck you up if you a. don't approach and b. don't minimise time in-between the first and second set so your brain can't process the rejection fully and your state stays strong.

In general after 3 or 4 rejections the analysing aspect of your brain cuts off and you "let go" of the outcome naturally. It's that's phase of transition that is the hardest i.e. you have been using your left brain all week at work and are so used to this state that you do not even know anymore that there is another part of your brain that is free, socially unconditioned and limitless. Action is the only way to that place where you feel free.

So value action over everything else, the rest is just noise your 'analysing' brain brings up almost on autopilot. Recognising it as just noise is a huge realisation that combined with pressure (either form yourself or your wing) can kick you into action.

Get through those initial rejections as quickly as possible and you will have a great night.

Wish you luck in your journey.

Peace.