View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-11-2016, 07:20 PM

What are you actually trying to do here? In like a practical sense, where are you going with these texts? I mean this is some girl you pulled from a bar, and she lives 100 miles away from you. There's a fair few practical limits on that scenario.

I don't know how well you're doing in terms of game, but if you're not where you'd want to be yet, it's probably useful to look at this from the perspective of if you were. If you were seeing a bunch of girls or pulling regularly and had a ton of options, would you be bothering as much with this? I mean in this scenario I might hit the girl up next time I'm in town, but I wouldn't be trying to make a thing out of it. Bear in mind she knows the deal too, and given that she slept with you she probs thinks you're a dude with his shit reasonably together, so that's probs what she's expecting.

So like when you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
HER: Hey!
ME: So you rescued the iPhone then ; ) how was your lunch?
HER: Yep I did indeed haha
HER: Lovely thanks
HER: You get back ok?
ME: Yeah I did, got the bus shortly after you left... Doing anything nice this coming week?
Where are you going with that small talk at the end? It's not like you're going to see this chick all the time, and jumping into small talk like that just feels needy. If you'd just gone 'this was cool, catch you next time I'm in town?' and left it at that you could hit her up next time you're around.

Also, quit trying to be cute. By which I mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
ME: Ello ello, how goes it?
I'm awesome sauce
ME: I'd look great traveling with make up ; ) lipstick too ; )
It's too much man. It's not quirky or entertaining, I comes across as trying to be quirky and entertaining. Again, if you genuinely felt like you were enough and that you were good with it regardless of how it goes you wouldn't be doing that. Shit like this backfires because it connotes the converse; I feel the need to try and be entertaining to be able to talk to you. She might not have explicitly seen it as that, but her brain did.

Again it's compounded by the fact that it's not even clear what you're driving at or why you're texting her. The irony is for all the effort you're putting in to try and be interesting, a simple 'Hey, how you doing?' 'I'm gonna be back in town this weekend, what you up to Saturday night?' would probably work way better.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (28-11-2016), markuk (06-12-2016), thinkingman (03-12-2016)