View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-11-2016, 01:55 PM

Erm...why did you change your user?

Quote:
Originally Posted by affliktion View Post
The course has 9 separate lay reports and I don't have videos of me fucking girls in members section. That's an explicit landing page i used to promote on adult media
Look, I'm sure you get laid alright. Whatever. It just strikes me as a bit weaksauce to get so amped about a girl you had sex with off tinder that like a year later you're going round forums plastering it everywhere for marketing purposes.

It's just generally creepy ass shit to do tbh. I don't think anyone's gonna buy that you got this girl's consent to stick that up on a landing page. Are you aware that aside from being really unethical that's also illegal? You might impress some noobs with absolutely no points of reference with this shit, but this is part of the reason you're being mocked and reviled in the places you post this. Secure, confident dudes with their shit together don't pull shit like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by affliktion View Post
and sure the girl isn't a super model, but guess what, most guys just want someone at least on their level. they're tired of the feeling of being alone. i can help them meet women easily on tinder.
That's very philanthropic of you I'm sure, but no one's buying that line.

You aren't some well meaning guide helping lonely men to meet women. You're an internet edgelord, effectively telling guys to creep so hard that you filter out everyone normal except the occasional Lars Von Trier nymphomaniac type who'll be willing to fuck you. You put girls' names as bitch in your phone and upload videos of you fucking them onto a landing page. You ain't Hitch motherfucker.

The sad thing is meeting girls off tinder and having sex with them is easy already if you have a little social awareness and common sense. The shit you're doing is so cringingly counterproductive weird and unnecessary. I mean your tinder pic is a shirtless bathroom mirror selfie with a leather jacket and some aviators on. You trying to set up a 1993 boy band or some shit? I mean....

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 27-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (27-11-2016)