View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default HBs going flaky over text after I met/slept with them??? - 24-11-2016, 07:54 PM

Hey guys, been reading the forums for a while now. Plenty of good stuff on here, so keep it up!

I keep running into a problem where most times I get with a hot girl, ie. above HB7, they're pretty flaky texting. Even HB7s I find flaky-ish, but not as bad.

For example, recently I travelled to a nearby city (about 100 miles away), and went out to a bar. There wasn't much happening in the bar. Not many hot girls about. Not even many guys. I met this girl (HB8) in the bar. We danced and talked a bit. She went with me and her friends to another bar, then we ditched her friends, and went back to my hotel.

We had sex as soon as we got to the room, no LMR or anything like that. We went to sleep and had sex again twice in the morning. She was pretty open minded and I was able to do some pretty rough stuff to her, which we both seemed to enjoy, tho I had a fair amount of drink in me so I wasn't at 100%!

Then we had breakfast and chatted a bit. Conversationally, I wasn't quite at my best, but we had a few things in common and had an interesting talk. Then we exchanged numbers and headed home.

I sent her this text when we exchanged numbers:

ME: Yo

She didn't have her main phone so didn't get it right then.

She texted back a few hours later:

HER: Hey!
ME: So you rescued the iPhone then ; ) how was your lunch?
HER: Yep I did indeed haha
HER: Lovely thanks
HER: You get back ok?
ME: Yeah I did, got the bus shortly after you left... Doing anything nice this coming week?

No reply.

I texted her again a few days later:

ME: Ello ello, how goes it? I wish it was Friday goddammit... Time to rob a bank and escape to a tropical island ; )
HER: Oh hello there! Apologies for the late response! I've finished for the week lucky me hehe
HER: How are you?
ME: Damn you and your day off haha ; ) I'm awesome sauce thanks : ) just a very busy day... Long weekend on a tropical island then? Haha ; )
HER: I wish! Really happy today though, I got offered a job : ) woohoo
ME: Awesome, well done : ) what kind of job?
HER: Makeup artist, at XXXXX
HER: Part time
HER: If I can make it work, I'd do both jobs
ME: Nice one, you can do my makeup when I'm traveling to XXXXX ; ) at least it's near XXXXX, so you might
HER: Haha why not : )
ME: I'd look great traveling with make up ; ) lipstick too ; )

No reply.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on in her head, I've had too many similar experiences.

I'm thinking possible reasons:
- the distance - maybe she doesn't see me as worth pursuing because I'm too far away?
- not enough attraction - well she was attracted enough to sleep with me, tho there weren't many other options that night if sex was what she wanted
- buyers remorse - she didn't seem the type, absolutely no hangups or LMR
- not enough rapport/comfort - could be this, although we had stuff in common I wasn't on my conversational A-game for things to really light up
- bad sex - probably wasn't amazing because of the drink haha, but I did stuff to her that I'd imagine most guys wouldn't do on a first night, she was making noises like she liked it, and I made her come hard when I fingered her
- too busy?
- maybe she just doesn't text a lot? Is this something all guys have to put up with and I just have to keep pushing?

Any ideas what's going on inside her head?

Any ideas what I should do next in this case?
- Should I leave it a few days and text her again, keep initiating every so often, and hope she warms up?
- Should I leave it and see if she texts me first?

Also, as I said, stuff like this happens to me a lot, so if you have any idea why in general, I'd love to know!