View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Help! HB8.5 got number & fb, what now? - 04-11-2009, 09:50 PM

Apologies for the lengthy post! But I thought I'd give as much detail for pointers on where I went wrong or not

Ok I've only just started PU so don't really know what I am doing lol. Well I managed after a night out to get chatting to an HB8.5 at a bus stop. She'd obviously had a couple but was still compos mentis. I was with a couple of my friends, one who started reading the Game over a year ago and is quite a bit ahead of me in the PU but is more about natural. But despite his efforts she seemed to gel with me more.

Well we ended up walking down the road as a group when the buses didn't come. We chatted for a good while and I found out lots about her. She was a professional dancer, her body was banging and she was pretty too. I teased her a bit and she playfully slapped me. I told her that I'd been clubbing and had been mucking around and insulted some girls just to see what happened (I'd had a few so that slipped out). She playfully called me a twat and told me she'd liked me up until then.

Well it seemed to be going well but I don't really think I got enough attraction going. I asked for her number and was offered facebook but I said I didn't do fb so got the number instead. We probably walked together for at least 30 minutes but I sort of wanted to get rid of her because I felt things were drying up. Well we got distracted and crossed the road and then noticed that she'd just carried on and not followed. I looked over and we waved good bye. Then like a pleb I ran back over and demanded a hug, which she obliged but it wasn't too affectionate. I realised after I could have chastised her for a limp hug but hindsight and all that.

Well about an hour later I was well on my way to getting home so I called to check the number was good (bit late by then!) and just to firm up her memory of me. I asked if she had found a bus home and she thanked me for asking. I tried to play it cool but realise it probably was pretty AFC behaviour.

Well since then I texted her the next evening because I was concerned that because she had a bit too drink her memory would be fuzzy and I wanted to keep it warm. 'Who's this?' not a good sign. Then I reminded her that I was the cute guy she had met at the bus stop. She replied she hadn't got home ok and it took ages. Said she was out again tonight and asked if I'd got home ok.

I told her my journey was ok and that I was out again tonight in soho (hoping for suggestion of a meet up from her) and she responded with 'Not sure were I'm going. Have a good night x'
I said thanks, you too.

Gave it 3 days with 'You just popped into my head, so Hi... now stay out of there!' Got back 'Who is this' Oh dear...
I teased her for forgetting and said I should have insulted her more. Asked for her fb to jog her memory. I thought well at least I have another hb on my friend list if it goes no where.
She replied 'I know who u r. I didn't save ur number by accident. I'm ****** on fb' Is that good she's qualifying that she didn't save my number?

So anyway added her on fb and she's as hot as I remember. But I don't know what to do now as she seems a bit flat. No IOI's as much as you can from just txt. I'm lost and I need suggestions on how to save this if possible. Or is it a waste of time because I didn't build enough attraction, she was a bit drunk and I acted like an AFC?