Thread: Strange case
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Strange case - 05-11-2016, 11:11 PM

Hi all,

So yeah I'm a bit of a strange case and don't even really know if I'm in the right place to get advice since I understand this is a forum about learning techniques to get a lot of girls (maybe I made a mistake, sry if it's the case).

Basicaly, I'm 32 and never had a gf, never felt the "need" to got one until recently.

Long story short, I developped severe anorexia when I was a young teen (around 14) for various reasons, almost die of denutrition the first year then get a bit better but for years my life was just basicaly work (in class/college then job), eat a bit, puke and sleep.

Few years ago, a death happened, I quit my job, gather savings to pass the bar and start working out to get out of the anorexia.

That being said, 1 year and an half ago my best friend died in a car accident and I don't have any close relation anymore. I mean someone you can count on whatever happen. I don't know why but I'm more willing to try to have someone of the opposite sex in my life.

Problems are : 1) I have no clue what to do 2) I always see myself as a "trash" so I not even really love myself and don't expect someone that I don't know for years (so basicaly mom or best friend who was like a brother) to so 3) My father, which I admire a lot, was a strong and successfull man and I never felt like a man and still not tbh which might explain that.

I don't really know if you encounter a case like that and I would totaly understand if you can't help me. Maybe it's God plan for me, never gave a tought about that but I might not have strong enough to solve the ordeal he saved to me.

For additionnal information if you need some : I am now a lawyer and I spend most of my time training with some friends, reading some philosophical or historical or novel books, I sometimes go out to listen classical concerts and I do a lot of pastry mainly for friend cause I'm kinda strict on my diet (I'm not anorexic anymore but I do not tolerate high body fat percentage so yeah try to stay around 10% otherwise I got anxious ^^').

Thanks for reading this and taking time to help if possible.

God bless you.