View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 15-10-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
You're naive... and obvs not chatting no girls and not getting laid or in any other way satisfied to the extent that you still think bots are real human girls and that girls who just openly want to fuck need a web page for that.
This is it. This is very last time I dignify your inaccurate, idee fixe comments with a response, Kowalski. Farewell.

Yes, I am doing well, increasingly well with girls recently, thanks. There have been several girls buzzing around me of late. e.g. I had a fantastic night only last night. Absolutely hilarious. With very little effort I was slightly on fire and I was clearly the facilitator, engager, communicator and ultimately the good-natured "dominant male" in the group. It was a brilliant evening. Either way the 9 sitting next to me wants to meet up. And although I'm still a humble noob with much to learn, it was great to practice various skills.

Nonetheless, I think that online dating has it's place, just so long as it leads to real-world interaction within a reasonable space of frickin TIME.

Last edited by ship69; 15-10-2016 at 01:16 PM.