View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 14-10-2016, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
More passive aggression. You argue like a woman.

You only see those two options - monogamy or nymphomany (is that a word...)? I see many more.

I like having the same girls around. More than one. I have my freedom and they have theirs. I think of them just as I do my other friends.

Having a friend, no matter how close you are, shouldn't disclude all others. That's weird. You'd tell your mate not to be a dick if they said that from now on you could only be their friend. It's terribly possessive. Likewise when a monogamous coupling is formed. Its possessive. Why do you want to possess an other? Is not even possible anyway... read a little Sartre.

And, I don't invite the same friend to come over and get high and chat philosophy as I do to play table tennis or get schwifty in the club or go skating. I go with different friends to each of those things. Just like I don't want to do all these things with the same female friend who I'm also banging. Some of them aren't clever enough to do philosophy and I just like cooking for them instead.

So, you have your girl you like cooking for, the one you like to share a bed with, the one who is a dirty bitch, etc. A good number for me is 3 females. No controlling and no possession.

Peace,

kowalski
OK yes, it's perfectly logical. As a strategy it has a lot of risks however. One is that you covertly become someone who unconsciously starts to use other people. Bit by bit you may become more and more controlling manipulative egotistical deeply selfish... a full-on narcissist even. I'm not saying you are any of those things, but you will need to work hard to not to become that person. These 3 girls at time, I guess they all know about each other, right and maybe you have talked them into thinking that they are cool with that, but maybe they wake up after a few months and feel abused. Would that actually bother you if they felt that way? I mean they had agreed to the situation, right and as consenting adults it's really their problem, right?

Actually I can't be bothered to unpick all the potential hazards. I'm sure you know what most of them are.

But if you want the honest truth, although it would be buzz for a while the life you describe is not ultimately what I seek. You may be smugly thinking that you are 'livin da dream' - the dream that all guys if they had the choice would really want.

But in my case you'd be incorrect - I wouldn't swap. I want something simpler and deeper.

Life is short and at the end of it it would be nice to think that you had done some genuine good in this world. Your lifestyle will take a lot of energy to manage and yes, if you can pull it off without causing hurt your lifestyle certainly has logic and good luck to you.

But what can I say love is not logical. I guess we are all wired differently.

Enough.