Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 07-10-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
Hey my friend, this is a common fault with many guys. I still occasionally go blank but what I'm doing right now is making notes on how my nights have gone and how I could have made it better.

It might help if you actually practiced talking to people in general, not just women, such as shop assistants, bus drivers, colleagues etc.

Also how about joining some meetup groups with stuff that interests you? Keep an eye on current affairs and read magazines

What I notice from your conversations is that there is no emotional spiking. It just sounds like a conversation you could be having with a friend or work colleague. Merely information exchange and no teasing or banter.

You need to add some Qualification, flirting, teasing, story telling into the mix along with creating intrigue.

All the best guys make mistakes but they all know how to attract women. They are good conversationists and not afraid to lose the girl by causing offence.

Lets see if we can improve your chances by adding some push pull and qualification. All these other tools make the difference between a boring conversation that goes nowhere and being forgotten to getting laid or sucked off!
Hey.
Sometimes when I try to tease, I feel as though I come across as too 'try hard'. If she gives me nothing to actually tease her about, I have to force it, so maybe it doesn't quite land.

And Stein says that his game is boring. My conversation I posted looks boring too, so maybe that's not the issue

Howver, Can you take my conversation I posted and show me how it *should* look and how you would incorporate teasing and push/pull so early into a conversation?

cheers