Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-10-2016, 11:19 PM

The problem isn't to do with what you're saying, but the attitude you have in relation to it.

The main word I use to describe my game is 'boring'. Because it is. I show up, say some standard as fuck small talk shit, then hang around for a long enough period of time.

Here's what's actually going on in your interactions. The girl isn't trying to get away because you aren't coming with interesting shit to talk about, she's trying to get away because you're uncomfortable. She can feel that, and it in turn makes her feel uncomfortable.

So how do you solve this problem? You can either learn to somehow become witty as fuck until you meet your own overly high standards, or you can simply just lower the fucking bar. You think that, say, Gaz from Geordie Shore is saying some witty Oscar Wilde shit before he takes some girl home and spreads his warts around? Hell no. He's saying the same stupid shit you are. Most people who just want to get laid and aren't selling stuff are.

Here's what you do. Go up to girls and get used to just going 'Alright, how's your night going?' and blah blah blah till you get used to sticking with it. Hang about for longer than feel comfortable. Will it be shit at first? Yeah. But once you get used to it it'll serve you for a lifetime

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (06-10-2016), daleinthedark (07-10-2016), David86 (05-11-2016), Dr_Zed (27-08-2020), kowalski (07-10-2016)