Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default after the open - 05-10-2016, 09:06 AM

I'm struggling as to what to talk about after I open a girl in a bar. I live a little outside London.

I'm just really not sure what sort of things i'm supposed to be saying, and typically, the interactions are very short as I guess i'm boring the girl.

But i'm not sure how to create 'fun' out of thin air, and especially so early into the conversation.

Typically, after I open, i'll ask her who she is with, where she is going taht night. I might make some 'assumptions' about what she does for a job or something based on her look, but usually she'll be wanting to get away the whole time.

I've watched 'infield vids' to see if I can learn, but pretty much all vids are appraoches in America where is is typical to ask the girl where they are from and they talk about that for a while, or they are vids by americans filmed in like Russia, and they talk to the girls about their country and maybe joke aroud with her accent or something.

But I just live in a smallish town in between london and brighton. Everyone I speak too is from here, born and raised, so it would be odd to ask 'where are you from?' as the answer will always obviously be 'here'

What do people say/talk about after opening a girl, and how to make it 'fun' so that she doesn't get bored?