View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default New day game diary - 14-09-2016, 04:59 PM

The sun was shining today and I thought I would get a few things in town and do some day game. At the start I was in my head alot as I had not day gamed for years. I seen a few good looking ladies I wanted to approach and I bottled it. I seen a nice looking Asian woman sitting on a bench but she was on a video chat. I nearly gave up but I spotted a beautiful blonde haired woman with blue eyes working in a phone shop. I approached her and said I just had to stop and tell you that you look fantastic today. I then relaxed and found out her name and were she was from. We had a good chat for a few minutes. She was smiling away and seemed to be enjoying the attention. I then said I have to go but I would like to take you for a coffee can I get your number? She said her boyfriend wouldn't be happy about that lol. She said nice talking to you anyway and I said the same. I felt that it was a decent approach and I tried for the close. I will keep practising and I will improve each time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (14-09-2016), EricTheGerman (25-09-2016), Fiji (14-09-2016), kowalski (14-09-2016)