View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-09-2016, 08:27 AM

Last night

I went out last night with friends from work and we drank at a friend's house before hitting town. We are quite merry before we went out. We hitba bar and started dancing after getting a drink. I danced with some girls from work. Then one of them seemed interested in me and I kissed her before a girl from work pulled her away which was awkward lol. I didn't do anymore approaches in the bar. We moved onto a small club but there wasn't many girls there I danced with girls from work and had fun. We hit a club and I was pretty pissed at this point. I ended up dancing with a blonde and she was grinding on me. I started talking to her but she couldn't understand what I was saying a combination of the loud music and Irish accent and she ditched me lol. If I hadn't of said anything I would have pulled lol. I had a good night and tried to dance with other girls. I have more aa than I used to but I am newly single. I need to do more direct approaches but it can be tricky in a loud club. I used to approach the hottest girls in the club but sometimes I don't as I think I don't have a chance. I need to get back into day game starting today.