View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-08-2016, 10:35 AM

Last Night

I went out last night for a uni football team reunion it was a great night with lots of drinking. We hit a strip club and went to a bar. Everyone got pissed quite early. The music was so loud in the bar/club it made approaching difficult. On the dance floor I spotted a fit blonde and caught her eye. I started to dance close to her and then spun her around. We then started kissing for a while and danced but she then went back to her mates. That got my confidence up for the rest of the night. We then hit a club and on the dance floor I saw a petite brunette. She started grinding in me and we danced close I sounds her again and kissed her and danced fur a while before he friends went to the bar. I danced with her again later and kissed her again bit it didn't lead to anything. I did a dire t opener on a girl who thanked me but she was preoccupied with her 40 year old friend getting off with a young lad and it didn't go anywhere. it was a great night and the most luck I have had since being single again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (14-08-2016), kowalski (14-08-2016)