View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Night game diary - 01-08-2016, 09:02 AM

I went out on Saturday night to Blackpool with som friends. We had never been out in Blackpool before and the bars were busy and full of talent. After being in a relationship until recently it took me a while until my first approach. I talked to my friends and had a few drinks but I couldn't break the Aa. In another I tried to dance with two girls in the dance floor by taking their hand and spinning them but they weren't interested. I then attempted to char to a block de at the bar but she ignored me lol. Next i git chatting to a hot blonde at the bar I told her she looked fantastic and it seemed to be going well. After a few minutes i asked her on a scale of 1-10 how good is your kissing? But she walked off lol. I then got chatting to a girl that opened me at the bar but she was just be friendly as she had a boyfriend. I didn't pull but I was happy to do a few approaches. It was difficult in the loud bars and I was quite drink but I had a good night. I've got another few nights out coming up and I aim to do 5 approaches per night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
Carco (29-12-2016), kowalski (01-08-2016)