View Single Post
(#29)
Old

Default 04-11-2009, 12:35 AM

So i was in the Morrisons with my mate doing some shopping and we saw a group of grils ranging from 6's-9's i'd say and they really caught our eye but we carried on. We then saw them again near the chilled food section and i told my friend to back me up. So i went in there and ask the group "hey girls sorry to bother you but i need a females perspective here, my friend over there" as i point to my friend. " Wants to cook his girlfriend a good meal, he isn't a good cook but thats beside the point. The point is what would you as sophisticated ladies suggest he cooks?" Then as woman do they compete to be the one thats heard then as the convosation progressed we got onto the topic of restaurants and going out for the weekend and i asked "Whats your plans for this weekend?" Again they all struggle to be center of attention and yet come out with the same answer... "OCEANIA" (KERCHING)!!! I then responeded with "Well my friend over there DJ's part time in Oceana and has aqquired through great skill 4 VIP tickets (anyone who has ever got VIP tickets for a club knows that usually one tickit applies to 2 people) so if you girl want to come we could meet up in pit or yates for a few drinks and move onwards to Oceana." All this whie playfully insulting the hotter members of the groups and complimenting the lower rated members. I waved my friend over and he talked about himself and improved my social status by saying how cool i was and i did the same for him. Super long story turned super short...i've got their numbers and their E-mails and i'm currently chatting to one of them while typing this story.

I'll update you sunday, wish me luck!!!l