View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The girl you're not into. - 03-11-2009, 06:04 PM

Any advice for dealing with a situation where a girl you have no interest in is trying to pull your attention away from your target?

A while back my friend and I went out to meet a girl he had number closed weeks before. He had, met up with, and lost interest in her, since then so she was fair game to flirt with. She brought a friend with her but since neither of us were into her either we all just settled in and had a drink.

As we got drunk I flirted with her, cas, well, she is cute. She asked me to go outside for a smoke with her a few times. She was pretty drunk at this stage and made it v clear she was interested in me. Unfortunately the drunker she got the less attractive she got. She started making comments about people around us far too loudly and talking bollocks to randoms. I got bored and hit the bar.

I dropped some coins while paying and, being me, blurted out some swear words. A, nice, tippsy, blond at the bar asked where my accent was from. I, of course, made her guess and got into a conversation. I was still building repore when the drunk turned up. She grabbed my arm, started asking questions, and did everything sort of pissing on my leg to mark her territory.

I then spectacularly failed to merge the two conversations. I felt it would look rude and kind of desperate to the target if I ignored the drunk. But was then stuck talking to her. The target would turn to face her friends meaning I had to blatantly reopen her if I wanted to talk to her again.

I got rid of the drunk eventually but by then looked like a chode with no reason to be standing there, so left.

I'm sure similar situations come up for peeps on here a fair bit; so any advice on dealing with those situations where a chick you are not into gets into your set and gets in the way?