View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default First tinder meet up - 04-07-2016, 04:10 AM

So up until this weekend I have never had any luck in a meetup from Tinder. Friday night was Canada day and after the fireworks I was just climbing into bed when I got a tinder match and started messaging.

The girl was Chilean and has just arrived in Montreal, didn't know anybody so I offered to go out for a drink or come over. She says she'd come over. The conversation was a little confused so I didn't know what to expect seeming as the conversation wasn't very sexual...

At this point I was feeling a little bit suspicious that 2 guys were gonna rock up, beat me up and steal my shit! but 30mins later and she arrives up alone.

She comes in, I kiss both cheeks and lead her for some rum on the balcony. She speaks absolutely no French, very basic English and so semi-drunk me has to use my full language skills to understand Spanglish and communicate back.
I have my hand on her leg or arms and I was starting think she wasn't feeling it (but not pulling away) when all of a sudden she just jumps on my lap and kisses me.

Overall it was a strange but fun experience and I like the efficiency of Tinder but it's also it's very saturated and it took a lot of work just to get this 1 hookup.
So far every sexual experience I have had with Latino girls has been positive so I can see why kowalski lives in Cordoba

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Jaz (06-07-2016), kowalski (04-07-2016), SmileyK (25-08-2016)