View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 14-06-2016, 01:15 AM

For balance, I'd like to include some of my failing recently... just in case anybody had mistakenly assumed I was a stone cold pussy slayer

Was at a bar with a colleague and a couple of his friends joined us. I thought I was getting good vibes off of the girl as the conversation and humour is flowing. I slowly play with her hand and then hold it. She doesn't reciprocate but doesn't pull away so I'm not phased...
I go for a kiss later and she just turns her head away. Never acknowledges it either..
I give up and enjoy the rest of my evening.

Thought I was having polite and great conversation with what appeared to be a delightful lesbian in between a band playing. Intelligent and thoughtful but no chemistry. I reached over for my beer and she took it as a move and properly forced her tongue between my lips. Awkward apologies ensued

I went on an internet date with a rather independent and strong willed fashion store manager. Entertainment and food was amazing but wasn't overly feeling the company. Begin to make my excuses but she's rather insistent in dropping me off much to my protests. Long story short she takes twice as long dropping me home as public transport and asks me for gas money!

Just a funny event...
On my birthday I met this Irish guy called Davey. He was paying at the bar and being congratulated. Turns out he'd known the woman he was with for 36 hours and they'd been engaged for 16 of those. Saturday passed I signed as a witness at there wedding.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-06-2016), Topas357 (14-06-2016)