View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 14-06-2016, 12:03 AM

It was the Canada Grand Prix weekend and I'd always avoided it until this year. I decided to go see some stand-up comedy then mosey downtown to see what the fuss is. Essentially it's big crowds and people selling crap with car logos on... not really my cup of tea. Everything's a more English for this event and it makes me realise that I cherish not being subjected to inane chatter when I'm out.

I bump into some Vancouvans visiting to have fun for the Grand Prix and staying with someone's family. It's clear 1 of the guys likes one of the girls but is in the friend zone hard and views me as a threat (who wouldn't I'm fun and exotic here ). The other guy just wants to get drunk and pull a Quebecer, I joke with them about the horrible French accent and the way they squark "Ouias!!" like a duck during sex (a little racist but he likes the banter). One of the girls, C, is a graphic designer and we hit it off talking about "crazy customers", we talk a little bit about inspiration and what we like doing and move on to personal stuff and my painted ukulele.
One of the lads gets shots and we do a little bit of jigging to the folk band. Whilst everyones up and I'm dancing close to C, I suggest showing her my ukulele over some wine and a cigar at mine. I thought I was up for a little resistance as she starts asking how she'll get back but when I tell her she can uber or I'll drop her in the morning she tells her friend and we slip away.

We actually got to smoke cigars on my balcony with a little ukulele with wine and beer which was pretty epic.

Here I use public transport or my moped. It's a nice moped that can easily take 2 people and doesn't really look like a moped but at the end of the day it's a moped.
I didn't really know how girls would take to this but the general consensus is quite positive so far - they seem to love slipping through town with a skid lid and the sun.
I think part of it is that it's a little bit scary/naughty going on something akin to a motorbike as it's a little dangerous but it's also small enough to not really pose a big threat.
Either way, having my own nice place has a far greater effect than what I've ever driven has...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-06-2016), Topas357 (14-06-2016)