PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum

PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/)
-   General Chat (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/general-chat/)
-   -   What can you say on the streets to meet women? (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/general-chat/46578-what-can-you-say-streets-meet-women.html)

DaredevilDom 04-09-2021 01:40 PM

What can you say on the streets to meet women?
 
I recently was in Soho and was just wandering the streets, just having fun. Went to pubs, talked to people next to me and made new friends - but when I am on the streets and I see groups over groups of sexy women I wanna talk to them.

But they don't even notice me, and I dont know how to open without saying cringey stuff like "oh I just saw you from over there and thought you're cute".

Let's be honest. That's just cringey stuff. If I were approached like this I'd think they watched too many flirt channels on youtube.

So weird man.

Do you have any openers that feel more natural?

dan300 04-09-2021 07:32 PM

The most natural opener is the one that comes naturally.

Ok, so that's me being a sarcastic dick out of the way...

If you need to think about what to say or try to think about it, then it won't appear natural.

You might see a girl you like. Your first thought is wow, she looks gorgeous, and super cute wearing that hen party sash. Then you start thinking "what could I say to her? I'll just go and tell her she's very attractive! No, goddammit, that's too forward. Shit, now I'm overthinking it!" etc.

When I'd probably just say the first thing that came into my head which right now would be "hey I like your pretty sash, I think it would really suit me"

Hen party girls are always up for a laugh and you'd get any number of responses to this, and they'll be 99% positive. It might not really lead anywhere because they're always on the move, but you might get a random hit-and-run kiss or something (because they're having a laugh). I've had hit-and-run kisses from hen party girls before. Sure, it doesn't mean much, but it can put you in good form if your evening has just begun.

Anyways, I may have got carried away with that hen party example but that's all it was, an example. It should, however, highlight how overcomplicated we often make 'approaches'.

Also, I'm going to test out that line I just made up.

DaredevilDom 04-09-2021 09:58 PM

Yeah but I am blank at the moment and not all of them wear fancy sashes. In fact I haven't seen any.

I usually approach people by just cutting in on a conversation like "Oh you speak japanese? Are you a language student. So cool".

Sometimes I just watch people play shuffleboard and just ask who's winning.

But these party girls always seem in their own world and unapproachable, if that makes sense?

I might add I come from a very stuck up and rude region, that probably plays a little into it aswell.

kowalski 05-09-2021 08:08 PM

What you are saying makes no sense whatsoever. Natural is an expression of your personal prejudices, nothing more.

You want us to give you something that will feel natural to you. What feels natural to you is to do nothing. That's what you've always done. Anything else is going to feel unnatural. You have to suck it up. I rollerblade, that shit felt Hella unnatural to begin with. Now they feel like an extension of my being. Switching weight dynamically heel/toe is just like breathing. There's no way to matrix it all into your brain. You have to go through the process of the new thing feeling unnatural until it doesn't.

It is definitely cringey to say "I just saw you from over there and thought you're cute" though. One would say "hi, you are cute" and then one would keep talking. There's a world of difference between the two. "I just" reduction of yourself to "just" like it is just this nothing more, only little me with a little interruption, please ignore me I have no confidence. "See you from over there" does it matter where you were, what's that information for? Is that your alibi is she a cop? And why are you admitting to stalking then from afar and observing them? "I thought" also no, that is past tense and only your opinion. "I think" is present tense, which would be better but why couch it, just stating it as an independent fact "you are cute".

Now everyone knows why we are here. That's a good thing. She's cute, you wanna bang. She hasn't got an opinion on you yet. They are attracted to personality and status etc. That takes time to display to them. So that's what you need to do next.

... and that would be great for a girl on her own but not ideal for a group of girls whooping it up in the streets. That shit is dumb easy. Girls are boring as fuck, not a single one of them has any conversational chops, they hate each other and they lack direction.

Give them a focal point, create a fake narrative, pump up the energy. Sometimes you'll swing and miss, that's just what it is. Usually when I approach in my head all I've got is "excuse me" or "hey listen..." and I panic but I keep putting one foot in front of the other till I arrive and then I say "excuse me" and then I keep talking. And that's all that matters. If you go over, you'll say something. You are not gonna say nothing. Your mouth and brain will get together and force some kind of sounds, hopefully words, out in to the world.

You might not know how to fight and are possibly a pacifist, but if you walk into a ring and someone starts throwing punches at you, you'll start fighting... on the walk to the ring things will start happening inside to prepare you and they will also be screaming at you "running is also an option, let's just run, bro".

Sometimes I'll have something prepared because the moment presents something to me that I can work with and that's great but it's not the norm.

Whatever you say isn't going to be any better or worse than "oh you speak Japanese". Hey just say that even if they don't. Who cares. They say "no we don't" then make a joke out of it. Just say that to everybody when you don't know what to say. That's your new opener for everyone "oh wow, you speak Japanese". You'll soon have seen most of the ways people respond to that and maybe have some stock follow ups for when they reply in ways you've seen before.

It doesn't matter and it won't make any difference long term. Sometimes it is gonna suck and be embarrassing. That's when you laugh at yourself and the absurdity of existence.

So there you go, you have to walk over. That's all there is to it. Stop being a pussy or don't get any.


Peace,

kowalski

Luffy 06-09-2021 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 133721)
What you are saying makes no sense whatsoever. Natural is an expression of your personal prejudices, nothing more.

You want us to give you something that will feel natural to you. What feels natural to you is to do nothing. That's what you've always done. Anything else is going to feel unnatural. You have to suck it up. I rollerblade, that shit felt Hella unnatural to begin with. Now they feel like an extension of my being. Switching weight dynamically heel/toe is just like breathing. There's no way to matrix it all into your brain. You have to go through the process of the new thing feeling unnatural until it doesn't.

It is definitely cringey to say "I just saw you from over there and thought you're cute" though. One would say "hi, you are cute" and then one would keep talking. There's a world of difference between the two. "I just" reduction of yourself to "just" like it is just this nothing more, only little me with a little interruption, please ignore me I have no confidence. "See you from over there" does it matter where you were, what's that information for? Is that your alibi is she a cop? And why are you admitting to stalking then from afar and observing them? "I thought" also no, that is past tense and only your opinion. "I think" is present tense, which would be better but why couch it, just stating it as an independent fact "you are cute".

Now everyone knows why we are here. That's a good thing. She's cute, you wanna bang. She hasn't got an opinion on you yet. They are attracted to personality and status etc. That takes time to display to them. So that's what you need to do next.

... and that would be great for a girl on her own but not ideal for a group of girls whooping it up in the streets. That shit is dumb easy. Girls are boring as fuck, not a single one of them has any conversational chops, they hate each other and they lack direction.

Give them a focal point, create a fake narrative, pump up the energy. Sometimes you'll swing and miss, that's just what it is. Usually when I approach in my head all I've got is "excuse me" or "hey listen..." and I panic but I keep putting one foot in front of the other till I arrive and then I say "excuse me" and then I keep talking. And that's all that matters. If you go over, you'll say something. You are not gonna say nothing. Your mouth and brain will get together and force some kind of sounds, hopefully words, out in to the world.

You might not know how to fight and are possibly a pacifist, but if you walk into a ring and someone starts throwing punches at you, you'll start fighting... on the walk to the ring things will start happening inside to prepare you and they will also be screaming at you "running is also an option, let's just run, bro".

Sometimes I'll have something prepared because the moment presents something to me that I can work with and that's great but it's not the norm.

Whatever you say isn't going to be any better or worse than "oh you speak Japanese". Hey just say that even if they don't. Who cares. They say "no we don't" then make a joke out of it. Just say that to everybody when you don't know what to say. That's your new opener for everyone "oh wow, you speak Japanese". You'll soon have seen most of the ways people respond to that and maybe have some stock follow ups for when they reply in ways you've seen before.

It doesn't matter and it won't make any difference long term. Sometimes it is gonna suck and be embarrassing. That's when you laugh at yourself and the absurdity of existence.

So there you go, you have to walk over. That's all there is to it. Stop being a pussy or don't get any.


Peace,

kowalski

If I could "thanks" a post multiple times, this post would be it.

OP, Kowalski is completely right. Getting good with women is a process and in the beginning it's going to feel very unnatural.

Allow yourself to mess it up a few times, to look like a fool and not take yourself too seriously. Of course, always be extremely emphatic and respectful to what someone else is experiencing and never be afraid to apologise. But don't be afraid of (quote) "failing" (unquote).

Once you let go of having to look a certain way to others and not wanting to look like a fool, you'll start taking yourself less seriously and coming across more genuinely.

You'll realise that the less seriously you take yourself, the more "natural" you will become and conversations will become easier. .

A really good mindset that I heard, "the opener doesn't exist, just treat the set like it's already open" meaning talk to people with full familiarity like you already know them and don't make a big song and dance about the conversation starter.

In terms of what to say, I've always found a genuine compliment will tend to work fine and then I just switch topic and talk about whatever.

Try it out OP, go out, talk to people, write a FR, analyse what you did right and what you did wrong, then go out the next day and work on your weak points. You do that over a few months/years you'll look back on your early posts and be amazed at your progress :)

DaredevilDom 06-09-2021 05:35 PM

Of course it's a process. But I honestly just want to get some examples of things you can say. In the moment, when I'm out again, I'll just say something LIKE that. Don't even ask for a generic line I'd bring all the time. I just want some sort of guideline.

"Hey girl sexy shoes, wanna fuck in the alley" is obviously not gonna work. Let's be real.

There are simply things that work better than others. So do you just not want to help me out and just leave me on my own?

Stein 06-09-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaredevilDom (Post 133744)
Of course it's a process. But I honestly just want to get some examples of things you can say. In the moment, when I'm out again, I'll just say something LIKE that. Don't even ask for a generic line I'd bring all the time. I just want some sort of guideline.

"Hey girl sexy shoes, wanna fuck in the alley" is obviously not gonna work. Let's be real.

There are simply things that work better than others. So do you just not want to help me out and just leave me on my own?

There are things that work better than others. Here's the rub though. You have literally no idea what that would be for any given person, and it can be different from person to person. There is no point in trying to perfect it because for one, you can't and for another, it doesn't really matter.

An opener seriously doesn't matter. Like I don't even remember what the hell I've started conversations with recently. If your vibe is right and you come off as congruent and chill any old bullshit will work. If you seem all uptight like you've got one stuck in the chamber you'll come off weird even if it's a good opener.

The key thing is being able to move on past the opener. An opener will not do the work for you no matter how good it is. People get an opener they think is awesome, walk up, drop it and just let that shit hang there like a dry fart without any attempt to move things forward or redirect the conversation from there. So even if you had the perfect opener you'd be back here a couple weeks after complaining that you can open now but can't hook.

Nowadays I don't even think about it. The one I used to use going out in London was "Hey, are you from London?" - Cause practically no one in Central London is. Either way it goes you have an immediate direction you can pivot off into. It's also enough of a nothing that it's easy to just fly past and move into a conversation from there.

So there you go, there's one. Simple, easy, works, got me laid a bunch. Now go get on with it.

DaredevilDom 07-09-2021 05:29 PM

Why does this forum feel like me vs you so much?

Could have just said "try "are you from london"" insteas of telling me why I shouldnt question your answers.

If you haven't noticed I feel lost and don't know what to saywhen to approach. Your advice is "go approach"


Maybe it's not important but your methods here are just questionable
Maybe that's why the forums dead? Hmm..

Stein 07-09-2021 07:18 PM

My advice wasn't just "go approach". You have an opener that works - I gave you one and it's gotten me laid a bunch in the past. If you want to act offended by my tone then whatever, honestly I think you're just reading hostility into it dude. I wasn't trying to be rude to you at all.

I didn't say you shouldn't question my answers either. If you have questions go ahead. But I did spend most of my reply explaining why asking for openers isn't a useful question, because it isn't. Again, the opener doesn't matter. Vibe and the ability to move on past the opener do. So your focus should be on those things.

If these methods seem questionable, question them. I can explain in detail how and why it'll help you get laid. I'm happy to give advice but it works the way it works, and sorry to break it to you but a lot of your preconceptions about how it works are going to be wrong. If they weren't you'd have already figured this out.

Or, you know, you can get annoyed because you aren't being humoured and find some PU coach with a financial interest in doing that for you. Your call dude, you're the one who's frustrated here.

kowalski 07-09-2021 07:18 PM

Because you might as well be asking “what’s the best colour shirt to be a good French speaker”. And we are saying “that has nothing to do with your ability to speak French”.

And, you already know that you have no clue and that we are experts, who you came hat in hand to begging for help from. We gave you that help for free using time from our lives out of the goodness of our hearts sharing hard earned knowledge with the unworthy, and your whole thing is “no, fuck you, you suck… what colour shirt do I need”.

I have never behaved like that in my life when consulting experts on their topic. I have such a huge ego, according to you, yet I’m able to recognise my shortcomings, openly admit them and with humility accept my position in the world and appreciate the help I receive from those who are better than I am.

You should try it one time.


Peace,

kowalski

Luffy 07-09-2021 10:34 PM

Dom please don't think we're trying to be hostile or offend you. The question you asked is 'an opener that feels more natural'. What people have told you in the thread, is that the opener really doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

Why are we telling you this? Because once you realise that the opener doesn't matter, it allows you to relax and just say whatever is on your mind <-- KEY. Then you become more "natural" and openers will start flowing out. It's like a paradox. Once you realise that the opener doesn't matter then whatever you open with, will automatically feel and BE more natural. When people sense that you're just being genuine and just sharing what you really think, they will tend to pay attention. Not in all cases of course but it tends to work. Definitely works better than saying the perfect opener but it coming from a place of seeking approval and manipulation.

Examples have been given in the thread but even greater than those examples, long term advice has also been shared.

DaredevilDom 08-09-2021 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stein (Post 133773)
My advice wasn't just "go approach". You have an opener that works - I gave you one and it's gotten me laid a bunch in the past. If you want to act offended by my tone then whatever, honestly I think you're just reading hostility into it dude. I wasn't trying to be rude to you at all.

I didn't say you shouldn't question my answers either. If you have questions go ahead. But I did spend most of my reply explaining why asking for openers isn't a useful question, because it isn't. Again, the opener doesn't matter. Vibe and the ability to move on past the opener do. So your focus should be on those things.

If these methods seem questionable, question them. I can explain in detail how and why it'll help you get laid. I'm happy to give advice but it works the way it works, and sorry to break it to you but a lot of your preconceptions about how it works are going to be wrong. If they weren't you'd have already figured this out.

Or, you know, you can get annoyed because you aren't being humoured and find some PU coach with a financial interest in doing that for you. Your call dude, you're the one who's frustrated here.

Maybe I read some hostility into it when you didn't mean it. Okay. I am just put off by super douche Kowalski. Dunno that dude REALLY thinks he's the shit, and he set the tone for the answers for me.

I said I liked your answer. It helped me a little cause it's simple, non cringey and definitely invites a response you can build on to.

DaredevilDom 08-09-2021 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luffy (Post 133778)
Dom please don't think we're trying to be hostile or offend you. The question you asked is 'an opener that feels more natural'. What people have told you in the thread, is that the opener really doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

Why are we telling you this? Because once you realise that the opener doesn't matter, it allows you to relax and just say whatever is on your mind <-- KEY. Then you become more "natural" and openers will start flowing out. It's like a paradox. Once you realise that the opener doesn't matter then whatever you open with, will automatically feel and BE more natural. When people sense that you're just being genuine and just sharing what you really think, they will tend to pay attention. Not in all cases of course but it tends to work. Definitely works better than saying the perfect opener but it coming from a place of seeking approval and manipulation.

Examples have been given in the thread but even greater than those examples, long term advice has also been shared.

Openers are important. Atleast as a crutch for someone who sucks at cold approaches on the streets.

Telling me I don't need it when I really have no way to do without is super patronising. Maybe I read a little more hostility into the rest of the answers here than it was intended. But I'm just human. I'm biased by the initial tone of the earliest answers.

But seriously you guys should reconsider your approach how you teach newcomers... Maybe you shouldn't just oppose everything someone like me says because YOU don't need it maybe instead you should walk a few steps with me before guiding me to a different way.

I'm new here. And that's my impression. Food for thought.

Luffy 08-09-2021 04:20 AM

Well didn't mean to be patronising but please realise even if someone gives you the perfect opener. If you go up to a woman with the perfect opener but she senses that you want something from her (Validation/wanting her to respond positively) she's gonna be on her guard. It would most likely have been better to just go up and say genuinely whatever is on your mind or what you truly feel. People especially attractive women can sense when someone is not being congruent and will tend not to respond too positively. That's why we make such a big deal of trying to make you see, not to focus too much on finding the perfect opener.
A genuine compliment and changing topic to whatever, tends to work ok in my experience.

Dr_Zed 08-09-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stein (Post 133750)

An opener seriously doesn't matter. Like I don't even remember what the hell I've started conversations with recently. If your vibe is right and you come off as congruent and chill any old bullshit will work. If you seem all uptight like you've got one stuck in the chamber you'll come off weird even if it's a good opener.

The key thing is being able to move on past the opener. An opener will not do the work for you no matter how good it is. People get an opener they think is awesome, walk up, drop it and just let that shit hang there like a dry fart without any attempt to move things forward or redirect the conversation from there. So even if you had the perfect opener you'd be back here a couple weeks after complaining that you can open now but can't hook.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski
Give them a focal point, create a fake narrative, pump up the energy. Sometimes you'll swing and miss, that's just what it is. Usually when I approach in my head all I've got is "excuse me" or "hey listen..." and I panic but I keep putting one foot in front of the other till I arrive and then I say "excuse me" and then I keep talking. And that's all that matters. If you go over, you'll say something. You are not gonna say nothing. Your mouth and brain will get together and force some kind of sounds, hopefully words, out in to the world.

Very under-rated advice. Same with Kowalski's too. I'm not even sure if a pick-up coach can teach decent conversation skills as a lot of it is based on vibe and mental health state. A perma-depressed or paranoid guy could never get any results regardless of their "openers."

kowalski 08-09-2021 09:19 AM

Where exactly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 133721)
What you are saying makes no sense whatsoever. Natural is an expression of your personal prejudices, nothing more.

You want us to give you something that will feel natural to you. What feels natural to you is to do nothing. That's what you've always done. Anything else is going to feel unnatural. You have to suck it up. I rollerblade, that shit felt Hella unnatural to begin with. Now they feel like an extension of my being. Switching weight dynamically heel/toe is just like breathing. There's no way to matrix it all into your brain. You have to go through the process of the new thing feeling unnatural until it doesn't.

It is definitely cringey to say "I just saw you from over there and thought you're cute" though. One would say "hi, you are cute" and then one would keep talking. There's a world of difference between the two. "I just" reduction of yourself to "just" like it is just this nothing more, only little me with a little interruption, please ignore me I have no confidence. "See you from over there" does it matter where you were, what's that information for? Is that your alibi is she a cop? And why are you admitting to stalking then from afar and observing them? "I thought" also no, that is past tense and only your opinion. "I think" is present tense, which would be better but why couch it, just stating it as an independent fact "you are cute".

Now everyone knows why we are here. That's a good thing. She's cute, you wanna bang. She hasn't got an opinion on you yet. They are attracted to personality and status etc. That takes time to display to them. So that's what you need to do next.

... and that would be great for a girl on her own but not ideal for a group of girls whooping it up in the streets. That shit is dumb easy. Girls are boring as fuck, not a single one of them has any conversational chops, they hate each other and they lack direction.

Give them a focal point, create a fake narrative, pump up the energy. Sometimes you'll swing and miss, that's just what it is. Usually when I approach in my head all I've got is "excuse me" or "hey listen..." and I panic but I keep putting one foot in front of the other till I arrive and then I say "excuse me" and then I keep talking. And that's all that matters. If you go over, you'll say something. You are not gonna say nothing. Your mouth and brain will get together and force some kind of sounds, hopefully words, out in to the world.

You might not know how to fight and are possibly a pacifist, but if you walk into a ring and someone starts throwing punches at you, you'll start fighting... on the walk to the ring things will start happening inside to prepare you and they will also be screaming at you "running is also an option, let's just run, bro".

Sometimes I'll have something prepared because the moment presents something to me that I can work with and that's great but it's not the norm.

Whatever you say isn't going to be any better or worse than "oh you speak Japanese". Hey just say that even if they don't. Who cares. They say "no we don't" then make a joke out of it. Just say that to everybody when you don't know what to say. That's your new opener for everyone "oh wow, you speak Japanese". You'll soon have seen most of the ways people respond to that and maybe have some stock follow ups for when they reply in ways you've seen before.

It doesn't matter and it won't make any difference long term. Sometimes it is gonna suck and be embarrassing. That's when you laugh at yourself and the absurdity of existence.

So there you go, you have to walk over. That's all there is to it. Stop being a pussy or don't get any.


Oh… no where. It’s not true.

In fact Luffy lauded my comment saying he’d like to thank it multiple times… and Stein merely repeated what I wrote (he likes to do that). Your reply to my comment didn’t mention anything about it and was perfectly neutral, very similar to your reply to Dan. You only started to cry about how we all hate you after Stein’s comment.

So, no you don’t get to create that fake narrative. You don’t like me because I called you out on your bullshit. You are trying to save face now that everyone else chimed in saying “kowalski is right”. There are no other factors.

For all the wonderful things that you are now opening your mind to, accepting and learning and all the good that will come into your life because of them… you are welcome.


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 08-09-2021 10:41 AM

Except I added specifics you didn't kowalski, like I've mentioned to you before. And for all your advice is good, you do come off super haughty and needlessly condescending. Have you noticed this happens literally every time you talk to a new person? You're the common denominator there dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaredevilDom (Post 133803)
Openers are important. Atleast as a crutch for someone who sucks at cold approaches on the streets.

But seriously you guys should reconsider your approach how you teach newcomers... Maybe you shouldn't just oppose everything someone like me says because YOU don't need it maybe instead you should walk a few steps with me before guiding me to a different way.

I'm new here. And that's my impression. Food for thought.


The point wasn't that we don't need it, the point was that you don't need it either. You just think you do. Effective openers only have to work as a single first thing to say before you move into something else, which can be totally unrelated. Use the opener I gave you, It'll work fine. The focus should be on pivoting off the opener to something else. Work on moving past it into something new. Trying out openers that seem like nothing will soon get you tuned into the idea that it doesn't matter, then you can move past it and you won't have to worry about it any more

kowalski 08-09-2021 01:00 PM

Have I noticed? Seriously, did you bang your head recently?

I haven't noticed, no. Because it is by design. I've noticed that it works perfectly though, as have you... even you take the bait... but apparently you thought it wasn't by design. That's retarded, bro.


Peace,

kowalski

DaredevilDom 08-09-2021 01:24 PM

Close the thread. Im leaving the forum. You guys don't even realise what you're doing and I don't want to be anything like you.

Stein 08-09-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaredevilDom (Post 133914)
Close the thread. Im leaving the forum. You guys don't even realise what you're doing and I don't want to be anything like you.

Yeah, fair.

Kowalski, whether it's accidental or on purpose you're still being a condescending asshole. If you want to vent and be a dick to people whatever, but I don't see the point in doing that in a place designed to discuss stuff when it alienates practically everyone on here. No wonder this place is literally just you and Dan now

kowalski 08-09-2021 03:30 PM

I have never even wondered if there is a point to what you do here. Thinking about me, it's cute... lol ... Grow the fuck up.


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 08-09-2021 03:38 PM

The only reason you're a topic is because you kneecap every conversation on here by being a dick bro

markuk 09-09-2021 10:37 PM

I wonder how you are in real life kowalski. I know a lot of the older board members have met you. I’m guessing if you behave like you do here, you will get into some sticky situations.

On Dan, I don't really get it. You seem to insult him in every 2nd reply and he just accepts it.

The only one I've never really seen you have a go at is Jaz. Hmmm wonder why that is.

dan300 11-09-2021 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markuk (Post 133977)
On Dan, I don't really get it. You seem to insult him in every 2nd reply and he just accepts it.

It's not so much that I just accept it. On those occasions where you think I'm backing down, the reason I've appeared to do so is that I can see within his combative responses to me, an area, or areas for improvement in myself, my beliefs, or my behaviors. I just couldn't be bothered retaliating and arguing on the internet. I have bigger issues in my life.

Although I have to say it does sadden me a bit when he attacks like that because we've been friends for the best part of a decade and I really don't understand the need for such a tough-love approach. If that's what it is.

VibeSpreader 14-09-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaredevilDom (Post 133914)
Close the thread. Im leaving the forum. You guys don't even realise what you're doing and I don't want to be anything like you.

Another potential regular member leaves due to the 'harsh truths' Kowalski thinks he's spreading.

Nothing wrong with having a few 'training wheels' openers as a beginner until you're able to really feel more comfortable saying the first thing that comes to your head. A lot of people that have cold approached for years just forget what it's like to be a newbie. Shame.

kowalski 15-09-2021 10:33 AM

Anyone dumb enough to say something like this isn't deserving of any respect or interest in their thoughts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stein (Post 133915)
No wonder this place is literally just you and Dan now

... which is most people. Most people are that dumb. That's the common factor. When I meet people who aren't or at least are aware and capable of restraining themselves, we get along great. But the rest, no. I don't respect them or care what they think.

Am I also responsable for the general decline in both forums and pua? How many other public, English speaking pua forums with the regularity of posts we have here are currently in existence? There used to be hundreds, with thousands of posts a day. But due this particular forum about pick up is quiet because you don't like my tone, or whatever spazzy nonsense you were trying to say. You fucking retard... you actually published that.

Have whatever opinion you want about me or anything else. It doesn't matter what you think.


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 15-09-2021 01:13 PM

Dude, this isn't just me disliking your tone. Literally, everyone else here knows exactly what I mean. It's clear what I'm talking about because you literally just did it on this thread yet again for the umpteenth time.

But no of course. Nothing is your fault. There is no connection between you scaring off every new member by being a wild asshole and the decline of this place to basically nothing. And anyone who disagrees with you is automatically retarded, of course.

If you don't care what people think and you just want to act like an asshole, whatever, do you bro. But the effects of it are obvious to everyone.

kowalski 16-09-2021 04:49 PM

On close to 100% off all things what’s obvious to everyone is wrong. That’s the reality.

You aren’t getting that that you don’t count and nor does whoever else you are adding in to your statistic. 0 of the people who count have the opinion you have. Social media got you all freaking out about popularity. Good one. So… popularity then… most thanked posts by a country mile in both volume and ratio goes to yours truly on this forum. So maybe you don’t what the fuck you are talking about. You do something and then you can talk to me on a level.

Who said nothing is my fault? Or that there was no connection? I already stated that it is by design. You argue like a woman “oh nothing’s your fault” ugh, embarrassing as fuck. And that’s not how argument works, dumbass. So you said nothing. None of this helps your case to get your voice heard.

So is it the busiest public English speaking forum on this topic today? Because, again, maybe you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about

This isn’t a conversation. I’m telling you things.


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 16-09-2021 09:40 PM

It's not a popularity contest and I don't care what people think, then unironically brags about his likes. Plus you getting thanks confused with thanked posts. Mines like 3 times yours bro. Smh. K buddy.

DaredevilDom 16-09-2021 11:29 PM

Jesus. I get Notifications, guys. Just, you know, vote if Kowalski should stay or not and then ban him. Either way: open a new thread. Thanks.

kowalski 17-09-2021 03:02 AM

No, Stein. All my posts got deleted and along with them the thanks. My thanks piss on yours... which I mention because you are arguing from a position of popular = good

I set you up. That was a feint and you bit on it. That's how easy this is. I bet that you are so stupid that you would think that I had made a mistake about the thanks and you did. I'm Israel Adesanya you are random bar tough guy X.

It would be wonderful if it turned out you make these retarded arguments on purpose just for the fun of reading the genius in my responses but sadly that's not what it is.

Popularity... I'm putting it in your terms, for your brain. Even in your terms you are wrong. But yeah, I'm being unironic apparently.

The things you think are brags and not ironic (that word does not mean what you think it means). lol ... you legit thought I was bragging about oakleys the other day, you fucking moron. Then my reply to that flew so far over your head. You are incapable of understanding me, that's why you are irrelevant.

Learn how argument works. You've said nothing.


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 17-09-2021 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaredevilDom (Post 134152)
Jesus. I get Notifications, guys. Just, you know, vote if Kowalski should stay or not and then ban him. Either way: open a new thread. Thanks.

My bad man, this is dragging on far enough anyway.

The dog seems to have eaten Kowalski's homework which he apparently didn't want to do anyway. But he is sure showing me staying up till 4am to logic bro me on what a syllogistic UFC fighter he is. Dork.

Kowlaski's never getting kicked off here tbf. But honestly, I feel pretty done here. I have people in London I can go out with if I wanted to do game-specific shit anyways, and there are places where I can have more to contribute than on here. I really only hung out on here so long even through its Kowlasi assisted heat death because it was where I started out, but hey. There's literally nothing to do on here anymore except argue with Kowalski over bullshit and watch Dan conspiracy post.

kowalski 18-09-2021 10:16 AM

Exactly. You failed to address anything again. Sorry that I keep using logic and facts to destroy you. It’s a legit tactic that you can’t down play. Keep fanaticising about me, what I’m doing and why.

You took the adesanya reference seriously too… that was misdirection. you muppet. You are supposed to focus on that, then I get rip you for not sticking to the topic. This shit is child’s play.

You’re not on my level, kid.


Peace,

kowalski

kowalski 18-09-2021 04:51 PM

markuk, snidely weasel. Bottom feeding bitch. “boohoo Jaz boohoo Dan”. Thought your problem was with me, faggit.

Slobbering on my balls telling Stein he’s wrong and I’m right just weeks ago. Then I called you out for the retarded shit you said about covid, you saw your arse and here we are… the self proclaimed virtuous man. Disgusting.

They aren’t you. I don’t treat everyone the same. Neither do you. That would be insane. Think before you post… especially if you direct it at me, or I’ll tear you the fuck up in less then 100 words… again … any day.


Peace,

kowalski

DaredevilDom 18-09-2021 05:39 PM

The forum is dead because Mods do fuck all about people like him. Recommend me a better one then. I mean this is gonna go on and on anyways so might aswell be cheeky.

Stein 18-09-2021 06:51 PM

I'll DM you Dom.

I mean what even needs to be said at this point

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 134182)
I’ll tear you the fuck up in less then 100 words… again … any day.

Lmao cool bro

kowalski 19-09-2021 08:26 PM

Yeah, you should lmao because I’m being hilarious on purpose. How dumb you are. You literally think that my jokes are your jokes.

This waste of a frontal lobe backed his position down from - kowalski is the reason this forum is so quiet - all the way to - This is the busiest forum but I don’t like what time kowalski posts at - and isn’t even capable of seeing that. He still thinks he’s got something to say. Joder, tío.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stein (Post 134186)
I'll BJ you Dom.

Classic.


Peace,

kowalski

markuk 20-09-2021 12:11 PM

You are a spastic Kowalski.

The point I was making about Dan is relevant, he replied to it and you selectively choose to ignore it.

The point about Jaz was I suspect he thinks you're a twat as well but you bring traffic to his site so why would be bother to ban you. Most people have better things to do with their lives than spend 10 years posting everyday.

The covid vaccine thread, you again didn't bother replying to my statement the vaccine will have saved the lives of people who were at risk.

Kowalski sad, angry, cat man.

Stein 20-09-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 134204)
This waste of a frontal lobe backed his position down from - kowalski is the reason this forum is so quiet - all the way to - This is the busiest forum but I don’t like what time kowalski posts at - and isn’t even capable of seeing that. He still thinks he’s got something to say.

Well, I've not backed off anything really. I do think it's funny though that you're up at 4 am responding to me and constantly going back to re-edit what you've said. Guess it must be bothering you.

But hey, keep up with whatever convoluted, galaxy brained way you have of convincing yourself that you've won something here, that you're not massively unlikeable and that you've been acting cringe on purpose. I mean, you don't care what most people think apparently, so as long as you can make yourself believe it bro.

kowalski 21-09-2021 06:43 PM

Yes, it is apparent that I don't care.

You didn't address anything, which is you backing down. And now your entire position is that you don't like what time I post (actually 5am here it was 4 there) and you don't like that I edit my comments... while you fantasise about why I'm up at that time and why I edit comments.

I edit most of my comments, take a look, I correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, I punch up my jokes, I modify my arguments, I cut the fat, etc. And the ones that don’t say edited, I edited most of those too. But if you edit in a short amount of time after the original post it doesn’t mark them as edited. There’s even instances of people replying before I’ve finished doing edits and me saying I don’t stand by what I originally posted ... sorry about facts ruining your shit again ... and I'm up often up at that time because I sleep and wake whenever I feel like it because my life correctly affords me that luxury, though sadly that might end soon.

Where did you get the idea that I think I'm not massively unlikeable? I am, to many, to most. I have no time for most people and they get that.

Keep fantasising on me.


Peace,

kowalski


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2022