PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum

PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/)
-   General Chat (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/general-chat/)
-   -   What can you say on the streets to meet women? (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/general-chat/46578-what-can-you-say-streets-meet-women.html)

VibeSpreader 23-09-2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 134227)
Where did you get the idea that I think I'm not massively unlikeable? I am, to many, to most. I have no time for most people and they get that.

The fact that you're fine with this makes you the lowest of the low. Muck on the ground. Toxic waste.

Shahanshah 24-09-2021 07:37 AM

Hey guys instead of arguing about what separates you, what about talking about what brings us together?

DaredevilDom 24-09-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahanshah (Post 134246)
Hey guys instead of arguing about what separates you, what about talking about what brings us together?

Why don't you make a start?

Also just ban Kowalski. I don't think anyone REALLY would argue against it. He's trolling and deranging every topic without being a help to anyone. Not even considering his "harsh tone" (which he thinks he has when all he does is toot his own horn at every opportunity)

kowalski 24-09-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibeSpreader (Post 134238)
The fact that you're fine with this makes you the lowest of the low. Muck on the ground. Toxic waste.

Me not wanting to be friends with >50% of people makes me the lowest of the low? Not murderers, rapists or paedos? Fucking retard.

This kid despite seeing everyone else get sliced the fuck up when they come at me, still thought that was a good attack.

The forum is a barrel.
You are fish.
I have a shotgun.

You're all getting it so don't do it ... you know what's gonna happen if you do, and that's on you. Shanshanashu is trying to save you, do as he says.


Peace,

kowalski

kowalski 25-09-2021 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 134009)
It's not so much that I just accept it. On those occasions where you think I'm backing down, the reason I've appeared to do so is that I can see within his combative responses to me, an area, or areas for improvement in myself, my beliefs, or my behaviors. I just couldn't be bothered retaliating and arguing on the internet. I have bigger issues in my life.

Although I have to say it does sadden me a bit when he attacks like that because we've been friends for the best part of a decade and I really don't understand the need for such a tough-love approach. If that's what it is.

Dan you more or less get it.

You look past the packaging. See the clear and immense value given. Focus on that and benefit greatly from it. It’s not tough love though, it’s just me being me. No one is paying me so I'll help who I want, when I want, the way I want and otherwise I won't. It either works for them or it doesn't. Thats the product. You want me to pretend to be nice too? You gonna need to pay for that because I'm not and it costs me. I do it at work because they make it worth my while but they also know that the hardest part of the job for me is putting up with all the fucking idiots I have to repeatedly explain the same obvious shit to every day.

Never suffer fools gladly ... without sufficient compensation.

And do I really need to reply to those who believe the following 3 things simultaneously ... "this is the deadest forum" "this is the alivest forum" "kowalski is the reason both these things are true"? Fuck no.


Peace,

kowalski

DaredevilDom 26-09-2021 09:44 PM

Your ego is unbelievable. You're probably just a talker anyways.

kowalski 28-09-2021 12:33 PM

Shame that I met most people on here personally and they know me in real life. So they already have their opinions and no one can say I'm just a talker... a total arse, sure. But I take action ... usually ... not today though, today I fucked up big time.

Whoops, you didn't know that. Facts fucked up your little theory there.

That’s how I always do it. Facts and logic all day long. No cost except your manhood. I got a hot 16 up the sleeve whenever I need it come knocking and you’ll get served.

Why does anyone look at all these bodies in my wake and think “I’ll get him”. They want some though so - step up, pussies.

When was the last time any one put up any valuable original insight on here? Oh, yeah... that was me... https://www.puaforums.co.uk/seductio...story-bro.html ... and the time before that. You gueesed it ... https://www.puaforums.co.uk/seductio...ng-2021-a.html ... also me.


Peace,

kowalski

DaredevilDom 30-09-2021 09:14 PM

You're such a clown. And people may have met you irl but you're still a talker.

kowalski 01-10-2021 11:28 AM

They’ve seen that I’m not. And I’m not. So you are wrong and you won’t be able to convince anyone who knows me that you are right. Therefore, think whatever you want to think, write whatever you want to write, you are wasting your time.. but no worries for you there, you are that.

That’s the point I was making which, whilst being incredibly simple, flew right over your head.

I was gonna do this whether you were here or not.
On the other hand you are only doing this because of me.
That’s how interesting I am.


Peace,

kowalski

dan300 02-10-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 134252)
Dan you more or less get it.

You look past the packaging. See the clear and immense value given.

Intelligent enough to read between the lines, unpack the language, and decipher the meaning, eh? 😉

How come your job might be soon going down the shitter? What's the plan next?

I'm on the verge of resigning again. The promotion, whilst appreciated, just isn't enough. And I don't mean the money. Credit control just isn't very fulfilling. My freelance editing and client management job with the US peeps is so much more fun and enjoyable. Not to mention, fully flexible.

I may transition into going full-time freelance.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.

Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2022