string(1) "0" Infield approaching video diary - PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum
 

Go Back   PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum > Pickup Forums > Field Reports


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1)
Old
Banned
 
Exclamation Infield approaching video diary - 04-01-2020, 06:56 PM

Alright lads, I've been daygaming since 2018, with mixed results. I'm in my 30s and never actually had a girlfriend before, despite wanting to have sex etc since I was 13 1/2.

So, it was time to take "MASSIVE ACTION"

I used to keep a diary in the form of a Notepad document on my computer, but then this year I had a great new idea on how to record my progress.

I had bought a GoPro action camera for cycling but then had the idea to wear it during day game sessions so that I could record my interactions. This captures my interactions far better than any write up in Notepad or on a forum could.

I often had problems with getting the woman in question to stop and I was told this was because I wasn't approaching them boldly enough and not getting right in front of them, as described in this video



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay2ip-WKDOU

It occurred to me that I had to stop being nervous to do the front stop and push myself out of my comfort zone, even though I find the front stop quite abrupt and not natural.

I get around my local neighbourhood by bicycle a lot, so I often see a chick walking on the sidewalk and have no option if I want to approach, other than conduct a bicycle approach, which does feel awkward but coaches often say that is just a feeling "in my head" and that the girl doesn't find it awkward at all.

Here is the first video in my approaching series, hope you enjoy it! I've filmed them all 6 months in advance, so bear in mind for any comments you might have on how to progress, etc.



https://youtu.be/km7X-uHXd9E

Edit: Embedded links don't seem to be working at the time of writing, so I'll add direct links underneath the videos as well.

Last edited by 1st Person Approacher; 05-01-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote

Don't like ads? Register a free account to make them go away forever.

(#2)
Old
Banned
 
Default 04-01-2020, 08:06 PM

Hmm, there seems to be something wrong with embedding videos on this forum, sort it out, lads!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Catboy's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Default 04-01-2020, 08:27 PM

Mate that's ilegal. You shouldn't be recording people around, much less posting them here. You're going to get yourself and people from the community in trouble. This is not the 2000s anymore.


Meaow!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Banned
 
Default 04-01-2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboy View Post
Mate that's ilegal. You shouldn't be recording people around, much less posting them here. You're going to get yourself and people from the community in trouble. This is not the 2000s anymore.
You are wrong, it is not illegal. See this video, explains in simple terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8bo9E429u8



Edit: Looks like links still don't work, so you will have to copy and paste the link into your browser to watch the video.

It just states what I've already told you-not illegal. There are plenty of infields recorded on YouTube, all perfectly legally.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
dan300's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Default 04-01-2020, 11:51 PM

The best advice I could give you is to stop doing what you are doing, and never do it again under any circumstances.

I decided to give it a watch despite you already pissing me off in your original post with the revelation that you wear a GoPro and record yourself creeping women out. Because that's exactly what you're doing, creeping random girls out.

If you've got 6 months of GoPro footage, no-one here really wants to see it. Whether illegal or not, anyone who's got respect for women wouldn't set out to record them against their will, with the aim of posting it on the internet. We're not about that here.

You may well get other weirdos on other forums who'll virtually high 5 you and praise you for "getting out there", but absolutely everything about it is wrong on every level.

You're weirding everyone out. Your opening line is you mumbling "you look like fun to talk to"

From the reactions you get, it's evident that you're certainly not fun to talk to.


You can't win if you don't play
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Banned
 
Default 05-01-2020, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
The best advice I could give you is to stop doing what you are doing, and never do it again under any circumstances.

I decided to give it a watch despite you already pissing me off in your original post with the revelation that you wear a GoPro and record yourself creeping women out. Because that's exactly what you're doing, creeping random girls out.

If you've got 6 months of GoPro footage, no-one here really wants to see it. Whether illegal or not, anyone who's got respect for women wouldn't set out to record them against their will, with the aim of posting it on the internet. We're not about that here.

You may well get other weirdos on other forums who'll virtually high 5 you and praise you for "getting out there", but absolutely everything about it is wrong on every level.

You're weirding everyone out. Your opening line is you mumbling "you look like fun to talk to"

From the reactions you get, it's evident that you're certainly not fun to talk to.
That's a very negative attitude. Not sure why? Jealousy of my confidence, perhaps?

There's nothing disrespectful about what I am doing at all, it is simply a good way of keeping a progress log and inspiring other people.

As for my opening line, well, that is one of the reasons I made these videos, so that people can give me feedback on how to improve my game.

Quote:
Because that's exactly what you're doing, creeping random girls out.
Is that not the very nature of cold approach day game, approaching random women?

There is no way to tell whether you are "creeping them out" until afterwards, when it is already too late.

Not sure why you think you can take a moral high ground when you are interested in the exact same thing, i.e. game.

There is nothing wrong with recording my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Catboy's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Default 05-01-2020, 01:07 PM

And there you go:

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 8 protects your right to respect for private and family life, your home and correspondence.

What’s meant by private life?

Private life has a broad meaning. It means you have the right to live your life with privacy and without interference. It covers things like:
-your sexuality
-your body
-personal identity and how you look and dress
-forming and maintaining relationships with other people
-how your personal information is held and protected


https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/la...d-family-life/

THIS IS CITIZENSADVICE, NOT A WEIRD VIDEO SOMEONE DID IN YOUTUBE

So basically what you're doing is wrong, creepy, weird, desperate, not nice, and ILLEGAL.

Do yourself a favor. Stop recording yourself and find a life. A real one. I did it, without gopros, and it works. And stop mumbling, please.


Meaow!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Banned
 
Default 05-01-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboy View Post
And there you go:

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 8 protects your right to respect for private and family life, your home and correspondence.

What’s meant by private life?

Private life has a broad meaning. It means you have the right to live your life with privacy and without interference. It covers things like:
-your sexuality
-your body
-personal identity and how you look and dress
-forming and maintaining relationships with other people
-how your personal information is held and protected


https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/la...d-family-life/

THIS IS CITIZENSADVICE, NOT A WEIRD VIDEO SOMEONE DID IN YOUTUBE

So basically what you're doing is wrong, creepy, weird, desperate, not nice, and ILLEGAL.

Do yourself a favor. Stop recording yourself and find a life. A real one. I did it, without gopros, and it works. And stop mumbling, please.
The information you posted says nothing at all about recording in public, so whether it is from "CITIZENSADVICE" or not, is irrelevant. No one has a "right to privacy" in a public space.

I state again (for the hard of understanding) I am completely within the law to film my interactions in public.

I have posted a video explaining in simple terms (for the hard of understanding, like yourself) that it is NOT illegal to record in public.

Do you feel like going on a crusade against the local council and shops CCTV recording as well?

Here is another video, in case the first one didn't explain enough, also reinforced by a high ranking police officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raX9Rr29O2c

I am not sure what makes you think you have any sort of moral high ground or why you feel so personally offended when I haven't done anything wrong

Also, what do you mean by "find a life"? Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
kowalski's Avatar
MASTER PUA
 
Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 05-01-2020, 04:07 PM

This is the nicest I've been on here in quite a while, so y'all better appreciate the fuck out of it!

--------------------------------

Q. Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?

A. No, they should find a life first.


Now this...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

You are creepy. There's something not right with you. Not super bad but just awkward and you cause problems, you don't know how to be social.

That's why you are blind to how weird it is to film others... but even before that, your entire situation is off because you are off

Read that...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

Ok, alien.


Peace,

kowalski


Drunk driving on a Wednesday
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
Stein (05-01-2020)
(#10)
Old
Banned
 
Default 05-01-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
This is the nicest I've been on here in quite a while, so y'all better appreciate the fuck out of it!

--------------------------------

Q. Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?
A. No, they should find a life first.


Now this...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

You are creepy. There's something not right with you. Not super bad but just awkward and you cause problems, you don't know how to be social.

That's why you are blind to how weird it is to film others... but even before that, your entire situation is off because you are off

Read that...

"my candid experiences of my first tentative steps to interact with human females."

Ok, alien.


Peace,

kowalski
Surprisingly for you, I DO actually agree with you. I am, indeed, weird and creepy, that is a whole 'nother subject. I've had little to do with women outside of prostitutes, since I was 25. That is no one's fault, just circumstances. Females do seem very different to me, almost like a different species.

That is one of the reasons I am gathering reference material to better understand them.

However, the poster "Catboy" seems to have taken it up on himself to decide that it is illegal, this is due to him objecting to my actions on moral grounds, which just shows his lack of ability to be objective (feminine trait, coincidentally).

Furthermore, he implores me to "get a life" when that is exactly what I am doing. I am exploring the joys of meeting and flirting with the opposite gender. If I didn't go out approaching, I would merely stay in my bedroom on the computer and what kind of life is that?

I do not mind further discussing my weirdness or predicament, however, posters like "Catboy" attempt to smear my legitimate means of documenting my experiences by ignorantly trying to claim that I am breaking the law, which I am not.

Quote:
Q. Should everyone trying to actively meet women "find a life" instead?
A. No, they should find a life first.
I am not sure of what this "life" is that you speak of. Surely, meeting and flirting in a respectful manner with women is a big part of "having a life" is it not?

Should this guy also "find a life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ffpq06atTY (what is it with this forum, even hyperlinks don't work!)

I bet because he's good looking, you would say that he's just doing something natural
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2020

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.