PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum

PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/)
-   Field Reports (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-reports/)
-   -   Dans Daygame Diary (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-reports/10414-dans-daygame-diary.html)

J Man 11-12-2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 129592)
You didnít follow MM.
No one has ever followed MM.

Dan didnít say MM was outdated he said the world has moved on from it. It isnít outdated because it never worked, it was never in date. The difference is people used to take it seriously due to a lack of information and experience on the subject. Now there is more information and it is more readily available. The world has moved on from taking MM seriously.


Peace,

kowalski

I don't agree with you mate, I don't think it is fair to deny something even before you really know what it is. Since I learned MM, my chance with women has dramatically improved. Have you read Mystery Method thoughout? The most enlightening thing about MM is that we open without telegraphing interest, demonstrate higher value to the group, so our target in the group will hit on us, then we can start to hit on her without coming across as creepy. So what kind of principle do you guys follow in your game? Ross Jefferies? David DeAgelo? RSD? Could you recommend some book or materials to me? Many thanks!

kowalski 11-12-2020 05:13 PM

Yes, I have read it. Multiple times. And written on and discussed it at great length with many other experts. So, there is no denying it without really knowing what it is over here.

You do not do the things you just described.


Peace,

kowalski

J Man 11-12-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 129597)
Yes, I have read it. Multiple times. And written on and discussed it at great length with many other experts. So, there is no denying it without really knowing what it is over here.

You do not do the things you just described.


Peace,

kowalski

Well I am not trying to persuade anyone that Mystery Method works, it is just my experience tells me that MM is the most effective way I have found so far to improve my chance with women. I have noticed that on this forum literally no one follows MM, so I am just curious whose theory do you guys follow? Do you guys play the game with a certain structure or do you guys just approach with your own freestyle(improvised openers and conversations) and learn from your field experience?

VibeSpreader 11-12-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowalski (Post 129592)
You didnít follow MM.
No one has ever followed MM.

Dan didnít say MM was outdated he said the world has moved on from it. It isnít outdated because it never worked, it was never in date. The difference is people used to take it seriously due to a lack of information and experience on the subject. Now there is more information and it is more readily available. The world has moved on from taking MM seriously.


Peace,

kowalski

There's not been a coach that hasn't ripped off/re-worded the MM.
Obviously indirect approaches and canned material/peacocking arn't of great value to daygame and work better in clubs, but there's no 'moving on' or denying the concepts are important for everyone to know. I've even got ex's to read it and they've all found it eye opening as fuck.
E.g Frame control, qualification, token resistance, DHVing, congruence, time bridging, screening, SMV.

VibeSpreader 11-12-2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Man (Post 129596)
I don't agree with you mate, I don't think it is fair to deny something even before you really know what it is. Since I learned MM, my chance with women has dramatically improved. Have you read Mystery Method thoughout? The most enlightening thing about MM is that we open without telegraphing interest, demonstrate higher value to the group, so our target in the group will hit on us, then we can start to hit on her without coming across as creepy. So what kind of principle do you guys follow in your game? Ross Jefferies? David DeAgelo? RSD? Could you recommend some book or materials to me? Many thanks!

I will say one of this things I hate most about the MM is the language like 'Target', and 'Last minute Resitance'. AKA how to make PUA's look like desperate weirdos.

Ross Jeffrey is a gross af. David D 'cocky funny' was a game changer for me- leveled up my banter level when I was too serious with chicks. James Marshal 'what women want' on the 21 convention has good value.

J Man 12-12-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibeSpreader (Post 129600)
There's not been a coach that hasn't ripped off/re-worded the MM.
Obviously indirect approaches and canned material/peacocking arn't of great value to daygame and work better in clubs, but there's no 'moving on' or denying the concepts are important for everyone to know. I've even got ex's to read it and they've all found it eye opening as fuck.
E.g Frame control, qualification, token resistance, DHVing, congruence, time bridging, screening, SMV.

Agree with you mate. I have taken seminar with Mystery online, the master himself told me that daygame is just lower energy, so peacock less (but you still need to peacock, for example you might wear accessories all over your neck,wrest and hands for night game, but for daygame maybe you just need a nice necklace), run your opener with a lower energy. But in my opinion M3 model still work for day game, you just operate in a different way, for example, you might bounce the target with in an hour you opened her and even have sex with her that night, but in day game you normally number close and time bridge for day 2. From my experience, Mystery Method works for ALL SITUATION, the point is that you need to apply it in different ways in different situations.

J Man 12-12-2020 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibeSpreader (Post 129602)
I will say one of this things I hate most about the MM is the language like 'Target', and 'Last minute Resitance'. AKA how to make PUA's look like desperate weirdos.

Ross Jeffrey is a gross af. David D 'cocky funny' was a game changer for me- leveled up my banter level when I was too serious with chicks. James Marshal 'what women want' on the 21 convention has good value.

In my opinion Mystery and David DeAgelo compensate each other, David DeAgelo tells guys how to transforms themselves to real attractive guys and Mystery gives guys a super clear structure and field tested materials that increases the chances to meet women so that they have the opportunity to demonstrate their attractive personality.

kowalski 12-12-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibeSpreader (Post 129600)
There's not been a coach that hasn't ripped off/re-worded the MM..

Gunwitch?
Juggler?
Carlos Xuma?
Zan Perrion?
RSD (Tim, Alex, Jeff, etc)?
60 Years of Challenge?
Alan Roger Currie?


Peace,

kowalski

Stein 13-12-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibeSpreader (Post 129600)
Obviously indirect approaches and canned material/peacocking aren't of great value to daygame and work better in clubs,

Most of my game has been in clubs for like years and I wouldn't agree with that at all. What's the thinking there.?

dan300 14-12-2020 01:42 PM

In other news, I think I've got oneitis.

Can't stop thinking about this girl.

Been casually fucking for about a year and a half, but recently we've crossed some sort of intimacy line.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2021