PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum

PUA Forums - The UK's Leading Pick-up Artist Forum (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/)
-   Field Reports (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-reports/)
-   -   Dans Daygame Diary (https://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-reports/10414-dans-daygame-diary.html)

dan300 01-12-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patch (Post 68523)
Hey Dan, we should be hittin' up Queens in lunchhour, be swimming in sets haha.

Deal. I'm busy in the middle of moving in atm & decorating my new place etc but yeah defo.

The ability to approach and get any sort of close in whilst sober during the day is a talent I very much envy

I've gotten a few numbers during the day but nothing solid, I'm not doin anywhere near what I want though, in fact atm I'm doin fuck all!! (cos I'm busy)

Let's hit queensland then.

amit1207 01-12-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68535)
I've gotten a few numbers during the day but nothing solid, I'm not doin anywhere near what I want though, in fact atm I'm doin fuck all!! (cos I'm busy)

Let's hit queensland then.

Start going Clements at Botanic. That place is full of hotties.

nova 01-12-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68535)
I've gotten a few numbers during the day but nothing solid

Tell us more

Patch 01-12-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68535)
I've gotten a few numbers during the day

Nova is right, tell us more, a few numbers is sure as hell better than nothing, what do you expect during daygame?

dan300 02-12-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit1207 (Post 68539)
Start going Clements at Botanic. That place is full of hotties.

Just checked out some reviews, sounds good. Tbh I never knew what Clements was, but will be checkin it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova (Post 68549)
Tell us more

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patch (Post 68557)
Nova is right, tell us more, a few numbers is sure as hell better than nothing,


The few times I've really pushed myself in a "fuck this I'm just gunna do it" way, I got numbers. One was on the bus when the driver told her to wait where she was so she wouldn't miss the Belfast bus, & obviously thoat became my opener, if I had been getting the same bus as her I know it would have went differently, but I chatted to her & we were both engrossed almost missing her bus so i made sure to get the number, in front of loads of people too, which feels cool.

Another one was a random chick I met on the way back from an off sales, she was crossing the road towards us with a guy we sorta know, & her young son (im with my mate) we are all chatting shit & I tell her "you know what, I know we have just met but I think you look really nice, let's swap numbers" (i said nice but I was really thinking fucking hell you sexy sexy woman")

Both bitches flaked after some texting.

The second one is on whatsapp & I intend to write to her soon.


what do you expect during daygame?

I expect to be a lot fucking better than I am. I know I can & will be awesome at all of it. But i have lived here 4 months & havn't yet developed the skills to approach anyone, anywhere. I do have valid reasons though, for the past 2 months I was in a hostel, it's not exactly cool & you can't bring girls back or anyone for that matter, for 2 months before that I was 2 miles outside town. Maybe these reasons wouldn't faze others but they did me, however, I now have my new place literally in the city center, & when I have my things fixed up & the gaff decorated, I will be unstoppable :)

nova 02-12-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68572)
I expect to be a lot fucking better than I am... i have lived here 4 months & havn't yet developed the skills to approach anyone, anywhere.

The key word here is 'developed'. Why do you assume you should be better? You have to put in the hours.


Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68572)
I do have valid reasons though, for the past 2 months I was in a hostel, it's not exactly cool & you can't bring girls back

If your number closes are weak like you said, how is this point relevant? You need a Day 2 sorted before you can even consider these logistics to be an issue.

dan300 02-12-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova (Post 68584)
The key word here is 'developed'. Why do you assume you should be better? You have to put in the hours.

What I mean is I know I have the potential to be awesome, & I know I can do better. I just have to break the boundary of being able to approach absolutely any chick, anytime, anywhere. For example just an hour ago up in the city center, I seen this young hot blonde, about 18/19, with who I'm sure was her mother, & told myself "if only her mum wasn't with her I would tell her she is gorgeous"


If your number closes are weak like you said, how is this point relevant? You need a Day 2 sorted before you can even consider these logistics to be an issue.

Yeah I know, but it still hindered me. I was overthinking it.

nova 03-12-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68588)
Yeah I know, but it still hindered me. I was overthinking it.

There are many excuses that a man can make in order to not take the right course of action. I am constantly guilty of them, but am slowly attempting recognize how irrational some of these excuses are.

dan300 03-12-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova (Post 68597)
There are many excuses that a man can make in order to not take the right course of action. I am constantly guilty of them, but am slowly attempting recognize how irrational some of these excuses are.

And the blonde girl I excused myself from approaching cos her mum was with her? What would you have done there nova?

nova 03-12-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan300 (Post 68599)
And the blonde girl I excused myself from approaching cos her mum was with her? What would you have done there nova?

I've not done Mother Daughter sets before, but i have done 2 sets before on the street. In those situations I told the friend I liked her mate and chatted to them both. However this is when I have got myself in the zone and was feeling relaxed and chatty... this helps with the more challenging sets.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Pick-Up Artist Forum UK
Copyright © 2021