View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 24-05-2016, 07:29 PM

Sunday it was my 30th Birthday So I headed to a Dance music festival called Piknik Electrik. Made some friends, had some beers and headed downtown afterwards with one of them. It was a bank holiday weekend so i was expecting it to be heaving - the town was dead!

It's worth noting that I'd dropped 2 tabs of molly (wasn't planned just went with it) and I'm feeling great for it.

Head into the bar and clock 2 cute girls at the bar. We're chatting and they instantly dig the English accent and we get into a good groove whilst my friend is taking 5 at a table. So I'm trying to decide which girl I should go for. One is outgoing and definitely on if I want it. The other is quieter, shy but I'm more attracted to her. I go with the one I'm more attracted too.
Note: they're both American which usually works better for me for some untold reason, particularly at this pub.

I think some of it was partly the MDMA but for the next 4 hours I had one of the best times getting to know this girl just talking, giggling and connecting. She was quite self conscious but given a little time it was worth it.
I was disappointed it didn't lead to a night-time excursion, I think if I'd pushed a little harder it could have but I left with an invite next Month to New York so we'll see...

I wasn't really sure how my birthday would be as most of my friends were out of town. Bar going home alone, everything else was tip top...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone