View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 30-04-2016, 12:54 PM

Last night I went for a 5 à 7 with my colleagues (afterwork drinks)

One thing that really helps my game in Quebec is La Bise (here in Quebec it's just 2 - one on each cheek). Because it's standard in social situations it means that you automatically touch a woman as standard. From here if I am attracted I will leave a hand on the forearm, or touch again frequently and ever increasingly affectionately if the attraction appears mutual.

Last night this was the case, work mates and their friends who joined us. Rather conveniently an attractive friend of a friend sat next to me and the touching and conversation escalated from there. It helps that I have a rather neutral British accent which people find attractive.

One point I'm at the bar and some guys sit down either to make moves or to get in on the patio heater. I return, introduce myself, take back my seat and they back off. I didn't ask, I just acted whereas in previous years I would have addressed it verbally. This set a tone of healthy respect as opposed to pissy jealousy... I'm interested to see how it repeats in the future

It gets to late evening and things are getting a little touchy so I grab her hand and tell her I'm walking to the tube/metro and she just follows as we both know whats happening...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 30-04-2016 at 12:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (30-04-2016)