View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-05-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Wait, you want to lose 2 stone in one month? That's impossible.

Challenge accepted

Eat right and train regularly and you will lose weight consistently and reach 2 stone in maybe 6 months but most likely a lot longer.

I see what you're saying & it's obviously the healthiest way but HIIT combined with intermittent fasting can have you shedding weight at a rapid rate. I'm impatient & would at least like to get the first stone done quick as fuck.

Weights. Start off twice a week. 5 sets of 10 reps. 2 warm up sets and 3 working sets. Full body each time.

Been doing 10 sets of 10 reps with 25kg on 2 different weight machines (5 sets on each, pushing up & forward). I know it's twice the amount you said but even twice doesn't feel like a lot.

1)
Squats
Pull Ups 3 x Max reps
Dips
Bi Curl
*Burpees*

2)
Deadlifts
Pull-ups 3 x Max reps
Shoulder press
French press
*burpees*

Add in some abs and this is more than enough for weight training in your first few months. Add cardio at least 4 times a week with the aim to slug through it rather than going particularly hard or progressing too fast.

Stick to cardio for a month or two, then add weights. Keep things simple. But remember that diet is king. Your diet is the most important thing for losing weight.
I'll add these as time goes on. Gunna hit the cardio hard for a while first but as well as doing the sets of machine weights to tone up a little at the same time.

Diet is 4 weetabix with semi-skimmed. Then rice vegetables (adding chilli powder) & chopped ham, or chicken fillet. Some days this is eaten within a 3/4 hour window. Earlier I "cheated" by having a subway instead of dinner.

You can't win if you don't play