View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Dans developing diary - 23-03-2015, 01:44 AM

Thought I'd start a thread of this kind because I have a lot of things in the pipeline & periodically, more positive changes will be happening in my life. I've got more going for me & more possibilities set up than I've ever had.

The first major exciting thing is next Sunday I'm starting working for the Irish Football Association at the Northern Ireland vs Finland Euro 2016 qualifier. I'll be on duty from 12:30 firstly stewarding the fanzone - a new family entertainment event with various fun sporting activities etc for fans & visiting fans, until before the game starts at about 5 or so when I'll help guide the fans to the stadium not far away. At that point I'm off duty & given a ticket to the game so I can go in & enjoy the match.

Aside from the big international games there's tons of other roles up for negotiation within the association, such as irish premier league, youth club events, even administration & office associated work . I've expressed my interest in doing regular, at least weekly work with them, & I'm looking forward to finding out what's available & what roles fit with me.

It's a voluntary job but I'm more excited about this than I would be some paid jobs. And we were told that this opening could lead to any one of a number of opportunities with the IFA down the line. I'm intrigued by that.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (23-03-2015), markuk (12-05-2015), PostScript (24-03-2015)